Media Training for Beginners: Ace Your First News Interviews
How to prepare for media interviews, even if you are scared and have never been interviewed before in your life.
Note: 4.5/5 (41 notes) 13,373 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2023-01-06
What you’ll learn
- Preparing for Your First Media Interview
- Eliminating Nervousness
- Improving On-Camera skills
- Message Development
- Answering Questions
- Speaking in Sound Bites
- Mastering Fundamentals of Media Training
- video recording device on mobile phone, tablet or PC
Imagine yourself confidently answering a reporter’s questions, knowing that you are going to get the exact messages and quotes you want in the final news story. You can give interviews right now, with the same skill as someone who has done thousands of interviews over decades.
Media Training for Beginners covers every aspect of speaking to the news media. Even if you have never been interviewed before, you can quickly gain the confidence you need to get your message across, after completing this course. TJ Walker is an internationally renowned media trained with more than 30 years of experience. He will teach you how to do four things: 1. Look comfortable on camera. 2. Prepare media messages. 3. Answer questions strategically and 4. Speak in sound bites.
After spending four hours in this course, you will learn how to be successful in any interview. You do not have to learn in front of the whole world during a real interview. The time to learn media do’s and don’ts is now before your next interview takes place.
This course will give you step-by-step instructions on how to prepare and practice for any media interview, talk show appearance, or interaction with a reporter. Your homework will include conducting practice interviews with yourself using your cell phone or other video recording device. As unpleasant as that may seem, the homework will drastically reduce your nervousness for your real interview.
You do not have to do a poor or average job on media interviews for a dozen years in order to be great at media interviews. You can learn the secrets right now.
TJ Walker will be sharing with you the very best secrets he has learned over the last 30 years conducting media training sessions with Celebrities, Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, NFL stars, and even Miss Universes. He’s trained more than 10,000 people from six contents and most were frightened and nervous before their first interview.
Now is your chance to learn top media training skills from a first-class media trainer. You will not regret signing up for this class.
Here is what Udemy students say about this course:
“I know Tj since 2006 when I followed a live seminar in NY city. He’s a great professional. This course is a great way to start with media relations. As soon as you completed it, buy the other ones!” Nicola Bonaccini
”Well organized course with a lot of solid tips and ideas. I’m looking forward to taking more courses from TJ.” LaMonte Forthun
Who this course is for
- Beginning media interviewees
- Anyone who has never been interviewed before
- Junior Executives
- First-time Authors
- You Can Give Great Interviews Now, Without Years of Trial and Error Learning
- Secrets to Creating Captivating Messages
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Answering Questions
- Creating Sound Bites
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Save Time With This Cheat Sheet
- Looking Good on TV
- Housekeeping Matters
- Before We Start, Here is the #1 Tip to Improving Your Communication Skills
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
Time remaining or 668 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|