Meditation Masterclass: meditation teacher certification
Accredited meditation certification course. Learn & teach a wide range of meditation techniques from around the world!
Note: 4.8/5 (650 notes) 71,550 students
Instructor(s): Kevin Ellerton
Last update: 2022-08-05
What you’ll learn
- metta (compassion) meditation
- tibetan bowls
- meditation teacher training
- mindfulness teacher training
- body-scan meditation
- zen koans
- standing & walking meditation
- lotus postures
- karma yoga (meditation in action)
- There are no prerequisites for this course!
In this course, you’ll learn meditations from all around the world!
From mindfulness to zen to breath-work, chakras, Tibetan bowls, and everything in between, you’ll even be certified to teach meditation by the end of the course!
From new meditators to zen masters alike, no matter what your level of experience, you can gain a lot from exploring this course. By the end, you’ll have experience with over a dozen different styles of meditation!
This course is accredited by The Meditation Organization as a Certified Meditation Teacher Training Course — AMC (Accredited Meditation Course) #39283, and by IMMA (International Mindfulness & Meditation Alliance) as well — so once you receive your Meditation Certification at the end of this course, you’ll be able to teach meditation to others as well.
While many course creators make one-hour courses to maximize the ROI on their time (one hour courses often sell for as much as 20-hour courses), that’s not what this course is about. This course is my masterclass, a culmination of over a decade of learning meditation techniques from gurus around the world and teaching it to groups of students here in the United States. When friends and family ask me to teach them to meditate, I always wish I had a link to send them, that would cover everything that I would want to teach them if I only had the time. Well, I took the time to make this course, and this is the link that I will send to people in the future!
That’s why I’ve made this course as comprehensive as I could possibly make it, and why I will continue to add videos to this course over the months, years, and decades to come.
Welcome to my Meditation Masterclass. I hope you enjoy it ❤️
Who this course is for
- People who want to learn to practice and/or teach meditation
- People who feel anxious, depressed, or stressed out
- People with ADHD
- People who feel overwhelmed or burned out
- People who want to be happier
- Course Handbook Google Docs Link
- My Story
- What’s The Point of Meditation?
- How Meditation Helps You Win At Life
- Other Benefits of Meditation
- What Is Meditation? (vs. Mindfulness)
- What is meditation and why do people do it?
- Meditation Postures
- Postures 2
- Postures: Notes
- Postures: Quiz
- Meditation Techniques
- Straight Up Mindfulness
- Walk Around in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness of Breathing
- Debrief: Mindfulness of Breathing
- Body Scan Meditation
- Candle Flame
- Finding Ethically-Sourced Palo Santo
- Tibetan Bowls
- Japa Meditation
- Japanese Zen
- Za = sitting. Zen = meditation.
- Bowls, Japa, Mantras & Zen
- Standing Meditation
- Mindfulness Of Action
- Metta Meditation
- Debrief: Metta
- Breathwork & Pranayama
- Breathwork 101 – Intro to Breathwork
- Breathwork 102 – Wim Hof
- Breathwork 103 – Hyper-Oxygenating The Blood
- Breathwork 104 – Instructions For The Technique
- Breathwork 105 – THE EXERCISE
- Breathwork 106 – Catharsis & Emotional Release
- Breathwork 107 – Soundbath!
- Woo Woo Stuff
- Who Are You?
- Meditative Metaphysics
- Meditative Metaphysics II
- Chakras Quiz
- Integrating Meditation Into Your Life
- Integrating Meditation Into Daily Life
- Teaching Meditation
- Mirror Neurons
- Blah Blah Blah vs Silence
- Teacher vs Guide vs Guru
- Impostor Syndrome
- Conclusions & Certifications
- Certification Exam
- Final Assignment
- Receiving Your Accredited Meditation Teacher Certificate
- Additional Resources
Time remaining or 938 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|