Microsoft Data Analysis using Excel Pivot Tables & Charts
A Complete Guide to Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables & Charts in just 5 Hours. Most Powerful, Compact& Useful course.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 838 students
Instructor(s): Trulabz Technologies
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Learn data analysis skills from ZERO to HERO using Excel Pivot Tables and charts.
- How to streamline your data analysis workflow in Excel
- How to create amazing looking dashboards using Pivot Tables
- Advanced Sorting and Filtering in PivotTables
- Quick Pivot Table Tricks
- Data based CASE STUDIES using Pivot Table
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Microsoft Excel 2010-2019 or Office 365 (ideally for PC/Windows)
In this Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis using PivotTables & Charts Course, we teach you how to make the most of this raw data and convert it back to powerful reports and dynamic excel dashboards.
PivotTables are ideal if you are looking to perform data analysis tasks quickly and efficiently in Excel.
Pivot Tables allow you to quickly explore and analyze your raw data in Excel depicting powerful information help you and your company to scale your business taking wise business decisions.
With the use of pivot tables in Excel (one of my personal favourites) you can skilfully summarize data from a worksheet into an illustrative chart.
This Business Data Analysis using Pivot Table Excel course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of:
Excel functions and pivot tables, pivot charting, and pivot reporting, to group, slice, calculate and summarize large syndicated datasets in order to answer specific questions
Sorting, filtering and grouping tools in Excel.
Pivot Table Grouping (text, number, dates).
Charting, graphing, and illustrating data trends in Excel, amongst others!
We will also take you to the Excel Pivot Table Tricks and Latest Excel Pivot Hacks used now a days.
Pivot Table Options – A way to make your pivot table more powerful.
Conditional Formatting in Pivot Table – a good way to visualize strong datasets.
GETPIVOTTABLE Formula adds flexibility to your pivots.
Exploring power of “Report Filter Pages”.
We’ll start by covering everything you need to know to get up and running with Excel Pivot Tables, including:
Raw data structure in Excel
Creating your very First Pivot Table.
Pivot Table layouts & styles
Design & formatting options
Sorting, filtering, & Grouping tools
Calculated fields, items & values
Exploring power of “Report Filter Pages”
Pivot Charts, Slicers & Timelines
Interactive Dynamic Excel dashboards
<<<<Real Time Excel Data which is used in the industry.>>>
Practice Files, Assignments and Case- Studies
E-Book guide to assist while watching the videos
Who this course is for
- ANYONE & EVERYONE who works with Microsoft Excel on a regular basis (even if you’ve never used a Pivot Table!)
- People work with Lots of Data and use pivot as their prime tool for analysis.
- Aspiring Data Analysts, Managers, or employees that anticipate using MORE data in the future
- ANYONE who wants to learn how to cut hours off of their weekly reporting tasks
- ANYONE who is looking to pursue a career in Data Analysis
- Section 1 – Dive into Excel Pivot Tables Straight away
- What is Pivot Table & Why we use Pivot Tables?
- Pivot Interface tour – Know Your Pivot Table Better
- Creating your First Pivot Table, a Quick Shortcut to Pivot & Name your Pivot
- Navigating the Pivot Table Field List
- Explore Analyze and Design Tab
- Quick way to Update & Refreshing the Pivot Tables
- Selecting, Clearing, Moving & Copying Pivot Tables
- Section 2 – Pivot Table Formatting & Advance Conditional Formatting
- Changing Number Formats in Pivot Tables
- Configuring Pivot Tables Layout and Styles Options
- Customizing Pivot Table Headers & Labels
- Applying Basic Conditional Formats to Pivot Tables
- Applying Advanced Conditional Formats to Pivot Tables & Formula Based Formatting
- Section 3 – Untold Sorting, Filtering & Grouping Techniques in Pivot Data
- Amazing Sorting Techniques to SORT Data in Pivot Tables
- Filtering Pivot Data using Manual & Label Filters
- Filtering Pivot Data using Value Filters
- Filtering Pivot Data using Date Filters
- Filtering Data with Pivot Table Slicers & Timelines
- Grouping by Weeks, Months, Quarters and Years
- Knowledge Hunt- Lets Know How Much You have Learned.
- Section 4 – Value Field Settings & Calculated Fields
- Summarizing Data By: Using in Pivot Tables
- Show Value As: Calculations Options with Pivot Tables
- Summarize Value as: Difference From and %Difference From
- Summarize Value as: Running Total and % Running Total
- Calculating Pivot Table Values: Rank & Index
- Creating Powerful Calculated Fields in Pivot Tables
- Inserting Pivot Table Calculated Items
- Generating Solve Order & List Formulas Reports
- Section 5 – The Power of Pivot Table Options
- Layout & Formatting
- Display & Totals & Filters
- Printing, Data, ALT text
- Section 6 – Know the Power of Report Filter Pages (No Overtime Now)
- What are Report Filter pages – An Overview
- Using Report Filters to narrow down results in a PivotTable.
- Section 7- Application of GETPIVOTDATA Function
- What is GETPIVOTDATA?
- HOW GETPIVOTDATA Function Works?
- Application of GETPIVOTDATA Function
- Knowledge Hunt (Quiz) – Lets Know How Much You have Learned.
- Pivot Charts and Dashboards
- Pivot Chart Demo: Column Chart
- Pivot Chart Demo: Pie & Donut Charts
- Pivot Chart Demo: Clustered Bar Chart, Line Chart and Stacked Area Chart
- Moving Pivot Charts to New Excel Worksheets
- Applying Slicers & Timelines to Multiple Pivot Charts
- Section 9- Pivot Tables Hacks and Tricks
- Trick 1 & 2 – No More Cell Ranges – Create Pivot Table from Normal Table
- Trick 3 – Delete Source Data
- Trick 4 – Show values with no data – field setting on cell
- Trick 5 – Multiple Filters in Pivot Table
- Trick 6 – Turn Off Generate GETPIVOTDATA
- Trick 7 – Multiple Subtotals
- Trick 8 – Refresh Data and When opening a new file
- Trick 9 – Losing your Field List
- Trick 10 – Changing the default locations
- Section 10- Case Studies
- US Voters 2012 – A Ultimate Case Study
- Tech Support Data
- College Admission Data – A Ultimate Case Study
- IT Company Data – A Ultimate Case Study
- Tripadvisor Feedback Data
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 163 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|