Microsoft Office Course | Microsoft Outlook OneNote & Access
Get easier with office work by joining this Microsoft Office Course | Covering Microsoft Outlook, OneNote & Access
Note: 4.2/5 (34 notes) 11,080 students
Instructor(s): Usama Hassan
Last update: 2021-10-06
What you’ll learn
- Learn to send or receive emails in Microsoft Outlook
- Learn to create the appointments & schedule the meetings in Microsoft Outlook
- Learn to create & use the contacts, contact groups & business cards in Outlook
- Learn to create the tasks, notes & folders in Microsoft Outlook
- Learn to create notes in Microsoft OneNote
- Learn to use other Microsoft applications tools to create the notes in OneNote
- Learn to create the notes in handwriting & to check the assignment in OneNote
- Learn how to create database in MS Access
- Learn how to create & customize the tables & queries in MS Access
- Learn how to create & customize the forms & reports in MS Access
- Learn how to automate the actions using macro in MS Access
- Microsoft Outlook in your system
- Microsoft OneNote in your system
- Microsoft Access in your system
Join this Microsoft Office Course to learn the Microsft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote & Microsoft Access.
Microsoft Office offers a very wide range of multiple products. Microsoft Office products are used everywhere across the world because they are easy to learn & have a very wide scope in almost every sector. This Microsoft Office course is a combined training for one of the 3 widely used products of Microsoft Office. In this Microsoft Office course, we are going to learn Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft OneNote & Microsoft Access.
Microsoft Outlook is used in different kinds of office work. Microsoft Outlook is mainly used to send or receive emails. The best thing about Microsoft Outlook is that old emails can be seen anytime even without an internet connection. Also, Microsoft Outlook is used to create the appointments & schedule the meetings on the outlook calendar, create the contacts, business cards, or contact groups, creating or managing the different tasks, writing notes & creating the folder to organize the data. In short, Microsoft Outlook is a complete package for office work.
Microsoft OneNote is used for different kinds of documentation work. As a student, Microsoft OneNote helps you to create your academic notes. As a teacher, Microsoft OneNote helps you to create lecture notes or it can be used to check the assignments or tests as well. As a working professional Microsoft OneNote helps you to create notes for your office meetings or for planning any other activities. Other than these you can use Microsoft OneNote to create notes about any of your tasks.
Microsoft OneNote is like a digital notebook that provides different options which are not possible to use when writing a note on the hard copy of the notebook. Microsoft OneNote allows you to use the other Microsoft Office products to create the notes like Microsoft Word, Excel, or Outlook tools without leaving out the OneNote interface. Also, in Microsoft OneNote, we can write in handwriting.
Microsoft Access is used to create the database & handle a large amount of data. In any academic institution, Microsoft Access helps you to create & manage the database of students, teachers, or other staff. In any company, Microsoft Access helps you to create & manage the database for employees. Or in any sector, Microsoft Access can be used to create & manage the database sheet for different records.
Microsoft Access provides different tools that you can’t see in other Microsoft Office applications to create & customize the database. In Microsoft Access, we can create & customize the tables, forms, queries, reports, & macros. In this modern era, it is not a good approach to always carry the stuff for data handling because data records can be lost at any time. So, Microsoft Access is a very optimistic & reliable digital solution to handle the data.
To learn all the above-mentioned uses of Microsoft Outlook, OneNote & Access this Microsoft Office course is a complete guide. In this Microsoft Office training, you will learn about all the above-mentioned uses of these 3 Microsoft Office products.
Microsoft Outlook, OneNote & Access are interrelated so this Microsoft Office course is complete training to show you how these three products are interrelated. If your work or job is related to any of these three products of Microsoft Office or if you want to learn these Microsoft Office products to gain the skill then you can happily choose this Microsoft Office course.
This Microsoft Access course has a total of 43 video lectures with a total length of almost 5 hours. If you think some options are common in all these 3 office products like text formatting options then you can skip those common topics otherwise there is nothing to skip in this course because each product has its own use although somehow they are interrelated.
This Microsoft Office course is designed in the Microsoft Office 2019 version but it can be easily learned in almost any older or latest version of Microsoft Office.
This Microsoft Office course is divided into the following sections:
1. Microsoft Outlook
2. Microsoft OneNote
3. Microsoft Access
Each of these three sections is a complete course itself. I hope you will get a better outcome.
So, don’t wait & Enroll Now in this Microsoft Office Course. Happy Learning!
Who this course is for
- Office Employees
- Students, Teachers or Working Professionals
- Data Entry Operators
- Record Keepers
- Anyone who want to learn MS Outlook, MS OneNote or MS Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- Configuring Email Automatically in Outlook
- Configuring Email Manually in Outlook
- Introduction to Microsoft Outlook Interface
- Sending & Receiving Email in Outlook
- Email Formatting Options in Outlook
- Address Book & Tags
- Inserting the Outlook Items in Email
- Inserting Table in Email
- Inserting Pictures & Shapes in Email
- Inserting Charts in Email
- Inserting Text Box & Hyperlink in Email
- Customizing the Background of Email
- Creating Appointments in Outlook Calendar
- Scheduling Meetings in Outlook Calendar
- Creating Contacts & Business Cards in Outlook
- Creating Tasks in Outlook
- Creating Contact Group in Outlook
- Creating Notes & Folders in Outlook
- Mail Merge in Outlook
- Add or Remove Columns in Outlook
- View Settings for Outlook Items
- Microsoft OneNote
- Introduction to Microsoft OneNote Interface
- Text Formatting Options in OneNote
- Use of Tags in OneNote
- Inserting Files, Tables & Excel Spreadsheet
- Inserting Images, Hyperlink & Audio
- Working with Page Templates & Equations
- Writing Notes in Handwriting
- View Tab Options
- Review Tab Options
- Checking Assignment in OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Microsoft Access
- Creating Tables & Customizing the Field Properties
- Customizing Table Layout
- Creating Simple Form in Access
- Customizing Blank Form & Form Wizard in Access
- Creating Basic Report in Access
- Creating Report in Report Wizard
- Customizing the Query
- Creating Report From Queries Table
- Macro & VBA in Access
- Data Import & Export Options for Access
- Course Wrap Up Video
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 328 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|