Microsoft Project 2019: Beginner to Expert and get +18 PDUs
Course Microsoft Project 2019 from beginner to Expert and get +18 PDUs for renewal any Certification of PMI
Note: 4.5/5 (15 notes) 966 students
Instructor(s): Waleed Abdeljulil Alsayed MCT,PMI-ACP, PMP, ITIL,MCSE, MCSA
Last update: 2021-07-27
What you’ll learn
- How to manage project using Microsoft project
- How to make WBS and insert them in Microsoft project
- Manage resources for ultimate project effectiveness
- Navigate Microsoft Project 2019
- Utilize Gantt charts, views, and tables
- Track project and task progress through the project
- Create a Microsoft Project plan
- Establish baselines and identify variances
- How to format a Gantt chart
- Use of outline codes and WBS codes
- Assign resources to a task
- Setting up tasks and tracing their paths
- Includes exercise files.
- Microsoft Project 2019
- Understanding project management
- know basics windows and office
*Course includes practice exercise files, LIFETIME access and is covered by the Udemy money-back guarantee**
Learn Project 2019 Inside and Out with This Course Training Bundle
Includes the complete course: The Project 2019 Beginner Course & The Project 2019 Advanced Course
Taught by a Certified Project Manager with real project management experience
Practice along using exercise files
Watch and learn with demo project files
Progresses logically from the beginning with an easy intro to advanced topics
Printable course transcriptions to follow along and take notes
Keep Track of Projects from Start to Finish With Microsoft’s Comprehensive Program
Microsoft Project is Microsoft Corporation’s project management software.
Over the years since its initial development, MS Project has become one of the most widely used project management applications in existence. It provides assistance to project managers and coordinators by organizing plans, resources, tasks, budgets, workloads, and much more, all while keeping track of a project’s overall progress from start to finish. Knowledge of Microsoft Project can be an invaluable tool for anyone whose work requires the orchestration of long-term projects and plans.
Continue on as you learn how to use Touch, Task basics, and Project Options. By now you will have become proficient with Project 2019. The chapters that follow lead learners through all the various aspects of managing a project.
These more advanced topics carry you through Tracking Costs, Tracking the Project, Budgeting, and Reporting.
Each topic is explained with its own professional video that shows you in detail how to properly use the function. Nine hours of insightful video give you an in-depth understanding of each topic.
Who this course is for
- Any body wants to learn MS project 2019
- Who has PMP certification
- Who has PMI- ACP certification
- Who wants to learn how to manage projects using Microsoft project
- Who want to renewal PMI certification , this course will give you 10 PDUs after to complete it and get the certification
- Welcome Students
- About Instructor
- Course Content
- Welcome & Introduction
- Install Microsoft Project 2019
- Basic Interface of Microsoft Project
- What are Tasks?
- What are Resources?
- What are Allocations?
- What is a Schedule?
- What are Views?
- Practices Activity Quiz 1
- Assignment 1 : simple Level – Plan to Build a Tree House
- Plan to Build a Tree House
- Purchase New Car Plan #1
- Download Project Files
- Preparation for Project
- Managing calendar
- What is the Views?
- Continue: Purchase Car Project Plan #2
- Duration vs work vs unit Formula
- Creating WBS for Purchase Car Plan
- Duration time and Work time in MS Project
- Continue: Purchase Car Project Plan #3
- Manual Tasks
- Definition WBS
- Basic Coding for WBS
- Golden Rules to Create WBS
- Assignment 1 : Plan Wedding Project
- Plan Wedding Project
- Office Shift Project Plan
- Project files
- Overview Project
- Preparation project and create WBS
- Definition Dependences Tasks
- Dependences Type
- Complete the task linking
- Summary Tasks
- Complete Summery Tasks
- What is the Milestone ?
- Corporate Website Development
- Download Project Files
- Introduction Website
- Overview Website Project
- Import WBS from Excel sheet
- Manipulate WBS After Insert
- Create Recurring Tasks
- Resource Leveling
- Basics of tasks formatting
- Assignment Plan for Commercial Construction
- Build WBS for Commercial Construction on MS Project
- Software Development Plan
- Use Template Software Plan
- Column Setting
- Filtering , Grouping , and Sort Column
- Highlights ,Filters , and Group By
- Export Project
- Critical Path Method
- What’s the Critical Path ?
- Using the Critical Path in MS Project
- Set Baseline for projects
- Baseline Introduction
- Set Baseline
- Re-Set Baseline and Clear Baseline
- Continue : Assignment Plan for Commercial Construction
- Apply Baseline on the Commercial Construction Plan
- How To Build Custom Tables
- Tables Quiz
- How to build Custom Views
- Views Quiz
- How to Build Custom Fields
- What are the Custom Fields ?
- Simple Custom Fields
- Custom Field with Resources
- Calculated Custom Fields
- Lookup Custom Field
- Make Graphical Indicator custom Fields
- Share the Custom Fields in Organizer
- Bonus Section
- Install Microsoft Office 2019
- WBS Coding Advanced Part 1
- WBS Coding Advanced Part 2
- The Next Steps
- CONCLUSION LECTURE – NEXT STEPS!!
- How To CLAIM your PDU points
Time remaining or 204 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|