Modern GUI Development – Python (Software Development)
Building real time system application using Python Flask, Google Firebase, Node Js, Tailwind CSS
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 212 students
Instructor(s): Vetrivel Ravi
Last update: 2022-10-01
What you’ll learn
- How to build modern GUI using python?
- How to build material designs using tailwindcss?
- How to create GUI using python flask?
- How to use Google Cloud Firestore Collection?
- Need basic fundamental knowledge about python
In this course we are going to learn about Python Flask application and Google Firebase. We are going to build a realtime ToDo System application with realtime cloud database and with modern graphical user interface. We are using Tailwindcss to create a nice material UI.
Google Cloud Firestore
Editor: Visual Studio Code
Extensions : Python, Tailwindcss, DJango Template editor
What is Python Flask?
Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. It has no database abstraction layer, form validation, or any other components where pre-existing third-party libraries provide common functions.
Whats is Firebase?
Firebase is a set of hosting services for any type of application. It offers NoSQL and real-time hosting of databases, content, social authentication, and notifications, or services, such as a real-time communication server.
Whats is Tailwindcss?
Tailwind CSS is an open source CSS framework. The main feature of this library is that, unlike other CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, it does not provide a series of predefined classes for elements such as buttons or tables.
What is NodeJs?
Who this course is for
- Beginner Python developers curious about building modern application GUI
- Python Installation
- Creating Virtual Environment for Python Project
- How to activate and deactivate the Virtual Environment
- Installing Required Packages
- Exporting Python Packages list
- Python Flask App
- Creating Python Flask Application
- Python Project Folder Structure
- Node Initialization
- Integrating Tailwind CSS
- Python Flask UI Components
- Flask App Main Background
- Python Flask APP Custom UI rendering blocks
- Header Component
- ToDo- Task Input Section
- ToDo- Empty Task List UI
- ToDo: Task List UI
- Python Flask App Backend Setup & Configurations
- Google Firebase Project Setup
- Google Firebase Configurations with Python Flask App
- Creating Action Routes
- Creating a route for Adding new Task
- Passing data from front-end to back-end using JQuery
- Pushing the data to Firestore Cloud Collection
- Fetching data from Firestore Cloud Collections
- Integrating the Firestore data with our UI
- Adding Delete Operation
- Working with GUI
- Converting Web UI into GUI
- Converting GUI into EXE
Google Data Analytics [Coursera]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|