Modern Web Development with React Bootstrap Redux & REST API
Become true Frontend Developer in 2022 with ReactJs, Bootstrap5, Redux, Context API and Consuming remote REST API’s
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 242 students
Instructor(s): Obify Consulting
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- You will learn everything about Bootstrap 5 and how to use different Bootstrap css classes
- You will learn about ReactJs and its concepts and how to use Bootstrap 5 with ReactJs
- You will learn to create a fully functional website using Bootstrap5 with ReactJs with Login and Signup
- You will learn to integrate GET, POST, PUT, DELETE REST API’s with ReactJs Application using Fetch and Axios library
- You will learn about Redux state management and Context API and how to use them together
- You will learn to use Google Fonts and Font Awesome Icons
- You will learn about Responsive Web Development
- You will learn the debugging and troubleshooting techniques
- Basics of HTML
In this course, you will learn to develop any kind of modern website using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap 5 and ReactJs.
We will also learn about Redux state management with Context API to hide show functionality based on User session.
We will start by setting up our local development environment, first we will learn to install Visual Studio Code editor, then we will go ahead and install NodeJS runtime.
We will be consuming Remote REST API to perform various operations with the help of GET, POST, PUT, DELETE endpoints.
Next we will move on to creating the first react app, then we will move on to understanding how a create application work.
We will understand the folder structure of the ReactJs project and understand the ReactJs lifecycle and how different aspects works.
We will then move on to integrating Bootstrap 5, Font Awesome, Google Fonts, npm packages into our ReactJs project.
We will Create a complete fully functional professional website with different sections like:
Hero section with Carousel and Slider
Featured Posts section
Latest Posts section
Call to Action section
Our Portfolio section
Contact us form
About us page
Footer section with different parts like Quick Links, Newsletter and Contact Address
Redux , Context API
We will make sure our website is professional and responsive in different kinds of devices.
After this course, you will be a pro frontend developer in modern web technologies.
Who this course is for
- Any one who wants to become a job ready Frontend Developer with ReactJs, Redux, Bootstrap 5 and API integration
Time remaining or 759 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|