Music Production – 7 Essentials in Ableton Live 9!
Join Successful Students in Learning the 7 Essentials in Ableton Live 9 Today with my Easy Steps!
Note: 4.5/5 (72 notes) 5,635 students
Instructor(s): Tomas George
Last update: 2022-09-01
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basics Ableton Live 9
- Gain a quick overview of Ableton Live 9
- Learn how to use the Drum Rack in Ableton Live 9
- Understand Sampling and the Simpler
- Learn how to set up Sidechain Compression
- Learn how to Use the Arpeggiator in Ableton Live
- Learn the basics of Music Production in Ableton Live 9
- Basic Music Skills
- A Working Mac or PC
- Ableton 9 software or above (preferably Ableton Suite)
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
In this new Ableton Live 9 Tutorial, I show you the 7 Things You Must Know How to Do in Ableton Live 9.
Please like the video and share with your friends so I can teach more music producers the skills that matter today!
Ableton Live 9 is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above
In this video, I will show you my 7 Things You Must Know How to Do in Ableton Live 9
What you’ll learn in this course will help you understand the basics of some of the main features in Ableton Live 9.
Learn to love Ableton Live 9 and make music with it.
Course Goals :-
• Learn the Basics of the Drum Rack in Ableton Live
• Learn how to use the Simpler in Ableton Live 9
• Understand how to MIDI Map a MIDI Device in Ableton Live
• Learn to use the Piano Roll Editor
• Learn the features of the Arpeggiator in Ableton Live
• Learn how to set up Sidechain Compression and create Ghost tracks
• Learn how to record from the Session view to the Arrangement view
Who this course is for
- Those who are new to Ableton Live or Music Production
- Those with basic music production skills who wish to improve
- DJs who want to start producing their own music
- Band members who want to learn how to create electronic music
- Anyone interested learning the basics of Music Production in Ableton Live 9
- Introduction and What you are Going to Learn
- 7 Essentials
- 1 – Drum Rack
- 2 – Simpler
- 3 – MIDI Mapping
- 4 – Piano Roll Editor
- 5 – Arpeggiator
- 6 – Sidechain Compression
- 7 – Record to the Arrangement
- Last Section
- Bonus Lecture: Learn More from Tomas + Digital Music Masters
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|