New-Age Technologies For Fitness Trainers (2022 Edition)
A grand welcome to the Digital Technology Transformation for Fitness Trainers: The Ultimate Trend Worldwide
Note: 4.5/5 (22 notes) 13,997 students
Instructor(s): Srinidhi Ranganathan
Last update: 2022-09-07
What you’ll learn
- Know about the recent rise of Fitness Technology and how it is transforming and taking over the industry by storm.
- Discover insights on the advent of technology in the Fitness Industry and how it will define our future.
- Become aware of Fitness Wearable Technology Products and their positive impact on Fitness Training.
- Learn about how game-changing platforms like 360 Wellness that will signify the birth of a new-age Fitness Revolution.
- Become aware of the concept consisting of the real impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI)Tech in Fitness.
- Know about some exciting examples of 3D sports prototypes.
- Learn about how Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) will reshape the Fitness Industry.
- Explore Wearable Technology’s impact on Fitness and Health and the Role of 360 Wellness in it.
- Get to know more about the Future of Fitness Training using the 360 Wellness app.
- None. If you are an ardent fitness professional or a fitness trainer, it is enough for you to master the concepts taught in this course.
Technology is a flourishing sector today, with a plethora of intriguing and innovative products as well as new learning opportunities. Apps and wearable technology, as well as digital fitness platforms and equipment, are among the most popular fitness technologies today. Putting aside the excitement of new developments, the convenience that technology may provide is unrivalled. Long before the pandemic, the mix of fitness technology and digital fitness was altering our market; both areas were rising at a rapid pace. This transition affects both consumers (gym goers) and suppliers (gyms/personal trainers) now more than ever before. Fitness businesses and members alike have invested in home new-age fitness equipment – and the fitness industry has shifted online to survive: gyms have improved their online offerings, and members have improved their home set-ups, investing in a variety of equipment, apps, wearables, and fitness trackers for the long-term. The use of social media in gym marketing has become a must. It’s a channel via which people can quickly obtain information. They can provide gym-specific advice or information, thereby educating followers on health and wellness and boosting the active-living trend. Owners are rewarded with useful comments, allowing them to establish a solid business reputation, increase member trust, and attract new potential consumers by mentioning their brand online. People are too communicating with each other online in greater numbers than ever before. They follow an influencer on Instagram, subscribe to a fitness channel on YouTube, join a fitness group on Facebook, and like a friend’s Instagram post about weight reduction success. Gyms are starting to recognise the social component of fitness by making it look that fitness is less about attending the gym and more about living a healthy lifestyle.
The fitness industry has had to conform to a new normal; future gyms will be hybrid and virtual reality, and gym members will track their progress and exercise both in and out of the gym even digitally!! The health and fitness tech business is greatly growing at a breakneck pace, thanks to advances in wearable technology, artificial intelligence, and even mixed reality, making it an exciting time for both customers and developers.
Oculus stealthily released a fitness tracker called Oculus Move that sits inside its Quest headsets in the final days of 2020. Users who download the software can climb on a ticker hovering above or below their field of view to see how many calories they burn in virtual reality, as well as how many minutes they spend physically active. They can also create goals and track their progress over time by digging deeper into the tracker’s dashboard. There are plenty of virtual reality programmes nowadays too, you can use to burn calories, but just a few are exclusively focused on exercise right now.
Apps for fitness have never been more important. Fitness app downloads are bound to increase by about 50% in the first half of 2022, according to the World Economic Forum. It’s a big increase, demonstrating how popular home fitness has become, with hundreds of subscription-based options now accessible. One standout brand has been setting the pace and capitalising on consumer demand called 360 Wellness. 360 Wellness is a decentralised and unique live wellness marketplace concept. It’s really a robust set of web and mobile applications that connect individuals with health and fitness specialists all over the world.
Let’s now look at what kind of incredible stuff you will be learning in this course titled “New-Age Technologies For Fitness Trainers (2022 Edition)” that has been created by “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and “Piyush”.
We will learn that technological advancements continue to have an enormous impact on practically every aspect of our life. People’s communication, information seeking, music listening, meal ordering, and shopping habits have all changed as a result of them. We will also discover how technology is creating a huge impact on the fitness businesses and professionals, with even gyms changing how they deliver workout routines. What’s more? We will be learning about wearable tech, the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on the fitness industry and unveiling the future of fitness training using the 360 Wellness App. A topic lesson on 3D sports prototypes will ultimately amaze you to the core. Believe it or not!
So, why wait? Let’s get started. Enrol now and let’s start booming.
Who this course is for
- Fitness Trainers who wish to get knowledge on fitness technologies and future growth-related trends or scope.
- Fitness Enthusiasts who love to know about game-changing examples of the utilisation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Technology in Fitness.
- Anyone who wants to learn and discover new-age technologies in the ever-changing world of Fitness
- Anyone who is researching on technologies in the field of Fitness and beyond.
- New-Age Technologies For Fitness Trainers – The 2022 Course
- How Fitness Technology is Transforming the Industry? Current Scenario
- The Advent of Technology in the Fitness Industry
- Fitness Wearable Technology Products and their Positive Impact on Training
- 360 Wellness: A Game-Changing Platform – A snapshot
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Fitness
- Real-Time Tracking of Fitness: Importance
- The Evolution of the End User to a Fitness Professional: The Consumer of Fitness
- What is the Hype all about? 5 Benefits of 3D Sports Prototypes.
- How Virtual Reality (VR) is Reshaping the Industry?
- Wearable Technology’s Impact on Fitness and Health
- Challenges faced by Fitness Professionals and the Use of Technology
- Bonus Lesson
Time remaining or 976 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|