Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) – How to Code Faster 2023
Learn and Practice Object-Oriented Programming(OOP) with Python, Know how it works, and Learn how to code faster 2023
Note: 4.3/5 (133 notes) 17,083 students
Instructor(s): SDE Arts | Octavo
Last update: 2022-06-22
What you’ll learn
- Understand the benefit of using Object-Oriented Programming
- Learn how to build programs faster in Python
- Use and apply the classes and instances components and tools with many examples
- How to use different types of inheritance in different scales
- Learn Encapsulation for wrapping code and data together into a single unit
- Learn all about Access Modifiers and Getters and Setters
- How to use and apply Polymorphism in an object oriented style with many examples
- Learn how to abstract a problem in OOP in action
- Practice Object oriented programming, basics to advanced level, using Modern Python
- Get the instructor QA support
- The basics of Python
Hello and welcome to the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) – How to Code Faster 2023 Course.
Any software engineer or developer needs to master object-oriented programming well because of its importance and its many advantages in the software industry.
So, we have created this course for you.
To learn all the important concepts of this type of programming with many practical examples and exercises in depth.
In this course, you will learn OOP (Object Oriented Programming) in Python.
This course will cover:
Understand the benefit of using Object-Oriented Programming
Learn how to build programs faster in Python
Use and apply the classes and instances components and tools with many examples
How to use different types of inheritance in different scales
Learn Encapsulation for wrapping code and data together into a single unit
Learn all about Access Modifiers and Getters and Setters
How to use and apply Polymorphism in an object oriented style with many examples
Learn how to abstract a problem in OOP in action
Practice Object oriented programming, basics to advanced level, using Modern Python
Get the instructor QA support
Python is an object-oriented programming language, it’s very popular, has many advantages, and has a strong presence in all areas of software, in addition to being easy to learn, read and understand in a short time.
Once you complete this course, you will have learned all the concepts of object-oriented programming with application programs and many exercises, and you will be able to use this type of programming with ease and understanding to create high-professional programs, quickly and efficiently. We are here to help you at all times.
This course only requires knowledge of the basics of the Python programming language.
My name is Ahmed Ibrahim, a software engineer and Data Science Professional, and I have helped more than five hundred thousand students in this field, including developers, engineers and data analysts from more than one hundred and seventy-nine countries around the world.
I hope that you will join us in this important course that contains a treasure of important information for everyone in the field of software.
Let’s get started to learn how to build programs faster in 2022!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code faster
- Programmers, Software Developers, and Software Engineers
- Python developers
- Anyone who wants to learn and practice OOP
- Module 1: Introduction to OOP
- Course Overview
- Tools for this course
- Downloading Python Notes
- Installing Python Notes
- Installing VS Code Notes
- How to Download Python in action
- How to Install Python in action
- How to download and install VS Code
- What is OOP
- Why Python
- OOP Alternatives
- Module 2: Classes and Objects in action
- What is a class
- What are Instances
- What are Attributes
- What is Constructor
- Methods in Python
- Multiple objects overview
- Getting started with classes – Main Snake
- Inserting Class attributes within the SnakeTemp
- Method and modify properties for Snake
- Apply Full Snake Template example
- Addional Example – PersonTemp class
- PersonTemp many instances different info
- Complete PersonTemp class methods
- Module 3: Using Inheritance in action
- What is Inheritance
- Example one Vehicle for single inheritance
- Example of two Childs for Vehicle
- Hands-on multiple inheritance
- Module 4: Encapsulation, Getters, Setters, and Access Modifiers in action
- What is Encapsulation
- Access Modifiers overview
- Getters and setters overview
- Apply Encapsulation in action
- Protecting data using modifiers
- Protect data using getters and setters in action
- Module 5: Polymorphism for different ways in action
- What is Polymorphism
- Apply Polymorphism using different Polymorphic functions
- Polymorphism with Inheritance and Method Overriding in action
- Module 6: Data Abstraction in action
- What is Data Abstraction
- Apply data abstraction in in depth
Time remaining or 365 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|