Object Oriented Programming with Java: Complete beginners
An easy, step-by-step guide to Java and Object Oriented Programming for beginners
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 82 students
Instructor(s): Tilika Kulkarni
Last update: 2022-08-28
What you’ll learn
- Know the basics of Java programming
- Have a strong foundational understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Be able to write programs with classes, constructors, and methods in Java
- Clear up confusion about the basic concepts of Object Oriented Programming
- Clear up confsuion about basic coding concepts
- No prior programming experience or knowledge is needed. You’ll learn everything from the beginning, step-by-step!
- You will need access to a laptop, computer, or tablet of some sort to code on.
Have you never learned coding before and want to learn the basics of programming and Object Oriented Programming?
Are you confused about the basics of Object Oriented Programming? Are you confused about coding in general?
Do you want to clear up your coding and Object Oriented Programming concepts?
Do you want to learn coding and Object Oriented Programming with Java EASILY, VERY CLEARLY, and WITHOUT CONFUSION?
If you answer is yes to any of these questions, then this course is right for you!
This course is meant to introduce Object Oriented Programming with Java to people who have never learned it before. It can be a confusing concept, and this course is meant to teach it to you as clearly as possible. In case you have never learned Java programming before, the first part of the course teaches you the basics of Java programming. Then, the second part of the course introduces you to Object Oriented Programming. This is why anybody who has little to no programming experience can take this course.
Object Oriented Programming is a very useful concept. If you want to pursue programming in the real world at all and build real world applications, Object Oriented Programming comes in very handy!!
Who this course is for
- This is a completely beginner-frinedly course meant for anyone who is curious or confused about Object Orineted Programming, but has basic to no knowledge about programming. This course will first guide you through the basics of programming in Java, as if you have never learned Java before, and then it will introduce to the foundational concepts of Object Oriented Programming with Java. You may have never coded before or you may know the basics of coding in 1+ languages, and you are seeking to not only step-by-step learn Java from scratch, but also to then begin learning Object Oriented Programming with Java from scratch. If you want to get introduced to Java or Object Oriented Programming in a VERY CLEAR and STEP-BY-STEP way, this course is right for you!
- Getting Started
- Set up and installation
- Introducing Java
- Hello World in Java
- Outputting Text in Java
- Outputting Text in Java
- Data Types and Variables
- Variables and Integers
- Decimals and Floating Points
- Strings and Booleans
- Else if
- Positive or Negative activity
- Data Structures: Arrays
- Arrays: Declaration Syntax
- Index Values in Arrays
- Arrays: Assigning Data
- Arrays: Printing, Sorting, & Finding Length
- Arrays: Reassigning Values
- Loops and Iteration
- For Loops
- Iterating through an Array
- Quiz – for loops
- Object-oriented programming
- What is Object Oriented Programming?
- Introduction to Classes
- Create a Fruit class, constructor, and an object
- Introducing Methods
- Method Syntax: Void & Return Types
- Accessor Methods Tutorial
- Mutator Method Tutorial
- Create methods in the Fruit class
- User Input
- Public and Private keywords
- Introducing Overloaded Methods
- Quiz – overloaded methods
- Constructor Overloading
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|