Oracle DB 11g: Program with PL/SQL (1Z0-144) Practice Exam
Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL (1Z0-144) Practice Exam + Explanations
Note: 3.5/5 (1 notes) 3,027 students
Instructor(s): Ayoub EL ALLALI
[january 2022 Updated]: Latest exam questions added.
Get Ready To Prepare Like You’ve Never Prepared Before!!!
Finally! Pass Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL (1Z0-144) Exam in just 3 days with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Preparing for your Certified Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL certification, assess your knowledge of topics on the exam with these practice test questions.
The purpose of this Practice Question Set is to help you pass the Certified Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL exam. These practice questions will make you very familiar with both the type and the difficulty level of the questions on the (1Z0-144) certification test. This practice exam gives you the feeling of reality and is a clue to the questions asked in the actual certification exam.
Don’t settle Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL (1Z0-144) dumps or the shortcut using cheats. Prepare for your tests like a professional using our Certified Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL online practice tests that others have used to pass the exam in first attempt.
We’ve crafted this course to give you the knowledge and technique to pass the 1Z0-144 Certified Advanced Networking certification exam first time. The practice tests include this topics:
Oracle Database 11g: PL/SQL Fundamentals
· Introduction to PL/SQL
· Explain the need for PL/SQL
· Explain the benefits of PL/SQL
· Identify the different types of PL/SQL blocks
· Output messages in PL/SQL
· Declaring PL/SQL Variables
· Etc …………..
Oracle Database 11g: Develop PL/SQL Program Units
· Creating Procedures
· Differentiate between anonymous blocks and subprograms, use a modularized and layered subprogram design, and identify the benefits of subprograms
· Create a simple procedure and invoke it from an anonymous block
· Work with procedures
· Handle exceptions in procedures, remove a procedure, and display a procedure’s information
· Etc …………..
Recommended AWS knowledge The target candidate should have the following knowledge:
· Oracle Database 11g: PL/SQL Fundamentals(PL/SQL basics)
· PL/SQL Program Units (Procedures, exceptions , Functions, Packages, PL/SQL compiler, Managing PL/SQL Code)
Best of luck!
Format: Multiple Choice
Duration: 90 minutes
Number of Questions: 63
Passing Score: 65%
Time remaining or 973 remaining registrations
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|