P.O.W.E.R. : Proven Interview System to crack your DREAM job
7-Step Proven System to convert every job interview into a job offer
Note: 3.8/5 (433 notes) 62,465 students
Instructor(s): Susmita Dutta
Last update: 2023-01-03
What you’ll learn
- Learn the secrets of a successful interview, right from the start till the end
- Discover the 7 Powerful Techniques, which will allow you to systematically predict the success of each and every interview
- Learn the essential business etiquette for all the interviews
- Learn how your tonality and body language can be interpreted by an interviewer
- I have designed the course in a way which will allow students to learn from basics and achieving high level of confidence and understanding
- It is preferred if you can take note on a notepad
Proven Interview System 3.0 – The #1 BEST-SELLING Job Interview Course! (with over 350 ratings)
>> COURSE REGULARLY UPDATED (Last updated: JANUARY 2023): NEW TIPS, MORE LESSONS <<
>> CERTIFIED COACH, SPEAKER, AND TRAINER <<
>> OVER 270,000 STUDENTS IN TOTAL <<
Preparing for an interview takes a lot more than Googling a list of common interview questions. You have to make a great first impression, you will have to have a great knowledge of your target company and its product, and, of course, know exactly how to convey that you’re the perfect fit for the job.
There is no one “best” way to prepare for an interview. Rather, there are specific and important strategies to enhance one’s chances for interview success. Every interview is a learning experience. Learning that takes place during the preparation and actual interview process is useful for future interviews
The interview is one of the most important elements in the job search process. When an employer invites you to an interview, he/she is indicating an interest in bringing you on board. The interview gives both of you the opportunity to exchange enough information to determine if you are a good “fit” for each other.
The biggest mistake in interviewing is not being fully prepared. It behooves job-seekers to use every conceivable means possible to prepare for the interview and to allow ample time to fully prepare.
Understand that interviewing is a skill; as with all skills, preparation and practice enhance the quality of that skill. Preparation can make the difference between getting an offer and getting rejected. You should use the limited amount of time you have to learn about an employer’s needs and discuss the ways you can meet these needs.
Think of an interview as a highly focused professional conversation. In many cases, you will interview at least twice before being hired for a position. Once in a brief screening interview and at least once again in a more serious meeting when you may also speak with many of your potential co-workers.
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
Who this course is for
- This course is for everyone who wants to work towards getting their dream job
- This Course is NOT for those looking for shortcut to success. You will have to be able to work for your own success
- Steps for Using the Course and Getting More Help!
- 7-Step POWER Techniques
- Step 1 – Research the Company
- Step 2 – Review your Resume and Make Yourself Relevent
- Step 3 – Anticipate Questions and Prepare Answers
- Step 4 – Interview Rehearsal Techniques
- Step 5 – Mastering Non-Verbal Communication
- Step 6 – Part 1: Mandatory Interview Questions
- Step 6 – Part 2: Interview the Interviewer
- Step 7: Most Effective Strategy – Thank you note and Follow-up Strategy
- Your top 3 learning from the course?
- Certificate of Completion
- Test Your Learning!
- Thank You For Completing the Course
- Happy Learning!
Time remaining or 695 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|