Personal Communication-Introduce Yourself With Confidence
You can appear confident and memorable when introducing yourself in business and networking events
Note: 4.0/5 (357 notes) 28,572 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Introduce yourself in any business or networking event
- Appear relaxed when introducing yourself
- Make a positive impression when introducing yourself
- Student will need to record themselves on video using a cell phone, webcam or tablet
Imagine that every time you introduce yourself, you know you are coming across as completely confident, comfortable and memorable. You will never again have to worry about what to say or how you come across.
How to Introduce Yourself
In this “How to Introduce Yourself” course you will learn how to avoid the awkwardness and tediousness displayed when many people introduce themselves. You will be taught how to appear to be confident, comfortable and relaxed when standing to introduce yourself, and you will know how to say something interesting and memorable to the other people in the room. Once you learn these skills, you won’t just appear to be confident; you actually will be confident. Your days of being nervous and uncomfortable about the prospect of introducing yourself will soon be over.
Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
TJ Walker has more than 100,000 course enrollments from more than 14,000 online students around the globe.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who wants to make a strong, confident and memorable impression when introducing him/herself
- You Will Give a Great Self-Introduction, Every Single Time
- The Secret to Introducing Yourself
- You Will Avoid doing These Things At All Costs
- This Is The Right Way for You
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Practice Only Helps If You Practice the Right Way
- Here is the Single Most Important Thing to Do – 1st Video Rehearsal
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- 2nd Video Rehearsal
- 3rd Video Rehearsal
- Friend Feedback
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 708 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|