Persuasion: Give a Persuasive Presentation
Persuasion – You can connect with your audience emotionally as well as intellectually. You can Persuade your audience.
Note: 4.0/5 (20 notes) 2,487 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-01-25
What you’ll learn
- Give persuasive speeches and presentatons
- Speak in a more engaging manner
- Tell stories in presentatons
- Connect emotionally and intellectually with audiences
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Persuasion can be possible in every presentation you give. Imagine that every time you speak, your audience not only understands you but is persuaded by your arguments and ideas. Wouldn’t it be great to know that when you speak, people will be convinced of the vision you have? You can become the master of persuasion.
In this How to Give a Persuasive Speech course you will learn the following:
* How to be more persuasive in every presentation
* Excel at all aspects or presentation persuasion
* How to avoid the most common blunders that destroy a speaker’s ability to persuade
* How to connect with your audience at an emotional level and not just an intellectual level
* How to be a great speaker
This persuasion course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your persuasive presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards.
Enroll in this course today.
“5 Stars! Absolutely amazing. Everything you need to know, and everything you don’t need to know, about how to give a persuasive speech. Zero fluff and cuts straight to the point.” Udemy Student David Morales
“5 Stars! TJ really knows how to teach persuasive speaking and he practices what he teaches, making the course engaging and meaningful. Also, he tells you to implement as you go along–nice!” Udemy student Ellen Finkelstein
“5 stars! Clear, Concise, Engaging, and good material.” Udemy student Michele Malone Dobin
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
This Persuasion course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: psychology – persuasion – dark psychology – manipulation – business writing – persuasion psychology – politics – communication skills. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: influence skills – psychology – communication skills.
Who this course is for
- Any person who wants to speak in a more persuasive manner
- Be Persuasive In Every Presentation You Deliver
- You Will Master the Art of Persuasion
- Reach Your Goals in Every Speech
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Isolate Your Most Persuasive Messages
- Never Make the Mistakes of the Un-Persuasive
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Telling Stories that Persuade
- You Will Use PowerPoint to Persuade, Not Induce Sleep
- Practice the Most Efficient and Effective Way Possible
- Persuade Yourself First, then the Audience Will Be Easy
- Final Video Rehearsal
- You Will Be a Persuasive Speaker Throughout Your Career
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 654 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|