Podcast Covert Hypnosis Masterclass
How To Use Hypnosis To Explode Your Podcast Audience, Boost Your Downloads And Ramp Sales Through Better Podcasting!
Note: 4.3/5 (23 notes) 5,869 students
Instructor(s): Scott Paton
Last update: 2015-11-26
What you’ll learn
- Communicate more effectively
- EXPLODE your audience growth!
- Use powerful hypnotic secrets to instantly persuade listeners
- A desire to build a more profitable Podcast
- No prior knowledge required
- Basic understanding of Podcasting is helpful, but not necessary
One of the biggest issues Podcasters bring to me is how to get their audiences to take action, whether that is getting them to buy your product or service, join your coaching program, changing their level of mental, emotional, physical, spiritual and financial success.
The problem is that while people can be very, very influential and charismatic, the vast majority of Podcasters have never been taught that skill. Most podcasters work alone or in very small groups on their shows. The result is that unlike their Radio brothers and sisters, Podcasters don’t get professional feedback.
Many also spend their time elevating their expertise in their area of study, which is usually NOT “How to Influence Your Audience”. This results in a huge disconnect between the Podcasters’ goals and their audiences reactions.
So we have two groups of Podcasters: a huge one that has no idea how to ‘sell’ their tribe or get them to do anything and a very small group that has an audience that buys all their recommendations.
In 2005, my Podcast, “Weight Loss and The Mind” grew from zero to 375,000 listeners in 12 months. We did absolutely no promotions, except a Press Release when we hit 2000 subscribers. We started out with no idea if anyone would ever listen.
The production values were terrible. But each week we published a 20 to 30 minute podcast episode. Our artful use of Conversational Hypnosis and NLP kept everyone glued to their computers, and word of mouth spread our show far and wide.
If we could do it, you can do it. This Master Class starts you on your way. You will learn and practice proven, very effective techniques which only the top experts in communication know.
In this course, Drexel Scott and Scott Paton cover:
- The Role of Your Conscious and Subconscious Minds
- The Structure of Language
- The Power of Your Vocal Inflections
- Who is the Gatekeeper?
- How to Use Slip Phrases and Embedded Commands
- And much more!
Give your Podcast a fresh start by registering for this game-changing Master class now.
Every moment you delay, you lose out. Simple as that.
All the ongoing updates to this course are free, always, forever.
And the unconditional, Udemy backed, 30 day money-back guarantee is not just any old guarantee, it’s our personal pledge to you that you will influence your audience, build your brand or reach your goals … just like our ten thousand plus Udemy students have.
Join us today.
Who this course is for
- Udemy Instructors
- Public Speakers
- Anyone who wants to improve their persuaion
- Introduction to the Basics of Influence
- Introduce Yourself
- What is Hypnosis?
- Conscious Mind vs. Subconscious Mind
- The Structure of Hypnotic Language
- Vocal Inflection
- How to Mark Out Commands
- Putting It All Together
- Slip Phrases and Commands
- [Activity] Practise a Slip Phrase and an Embedded Command
- [Activity] Recording a Hypnotic Podcast
- Next Steps
- Join Our Private Facebook Group
- Help Your Fellow Students
Time remaining or 976 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|