Podcast Host Masterclass
Discover how to host podcasts professionally. Grow your podcast, reputation and your audience. Learn to prep your guest
Note: 4.2/5 (38 notes) 6,608 students
Instructor(s): Scott Paton
Last update: 2015-10-19
What you’ll learn
- Give excellent interviews
- Understand how to be a great Podcast show host
- Should have their own Podcast
- No need for a computer or special training
- No previous experience is needed to take this course
- A strong desire to be a great Podcast Host on your show
Up to Date as of October, 2015.
Podcasting is booming! There has never been a better time to get ‘On the Air’. Low start up costs and the massive improvements in electronics and technology means that if you can talk, are passionate and know something about your topic, you can host your very own show.
Fame and Fortune await, if you know how to run your show professionally.
From one of our students:
“Thanks for the shout out Martin, or should I say thanks for the endorsement smile emoticon We went from 25k downloads of our show a month to 50k in 9 months using your suggestions and your training was very concise and easy to understand. This series has got me all jazzed again look out here we go again.“
No prior experience or formal broadcast education is required to be a talk show host or produce your own show. Anyone can become a professional Podcast Host, if you have the proper guidance and mentoring.
Scott Paton and Martin Wales have over 30 years experience, and thousands of episodes under their belts when it comes to hosting shows and interviewing guests.
Let them share their expertise with you and shortcut the learning curve to becoming an exceptional host.
Are you ready to become the next Larry King? Jay Leno? Oprah?
In this fast-paced, fun course, you’ll learn:
- The Do’s and don’ts of being a Host
- What your job really is
- The best way to prep your guest
- How to interview and some great questions no one asks
- How to control the conversation
- And much more!
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and changes are always yours for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s our personal promise of your satisfaction!
Click the “take this course” button, top right, now … every hour you delay is costing you fame and fortune…
Who this course is for
- Podcasters who want to improve their interviewing skills
- Udemy instructors who want to improve their marketing
- Radio hosts
- Authors and speakers
- Be an Excellent Podcasting Show Host
- Hosting a Show
- The Host’s Job Description
- Do’s and Don’t of being the Host
- [Activity] Preparation
- Podcast Host
- Interviewing Skills
- [Activity] Interview Questions
- Controlling the Conversation
- Podcast Interviews
- Next Steps
- Course Summary
- Help Your Fellow Students
- Join Our Private Facebook Goup
- One Last Thought…
Time remaining or 661 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|