Outsource tedious Podcasting tasks. Save time and money while growing your Podcasts.
Note: 3.9/5 (23 notes) 12,764 students
Instructor(s): Scott Paton
Last update: 2020-10-09
What you’ll learn
- Remove all the drudgery and technical hurdles to Podcasting
- Focus on creating amazing Podcast content and let the details be looked after by themselves
- Global Outsource all Their Tasks and Projects
- Hire expert outsourcers and freelancers
- Understand the outsourcing services available to them
- How to Podcast
- What they want their outsourcer to do
- Have a list of specific tasks they want their outsourcer to do
- No software is required
- Access to the Internet in order to visit the sites mentioned in the course and do your homework
Discover the power of outsourcing your Podcast production. Imagine that all you have to do is show up, record, and all the drudgery of Podcasting is handled by a highly-skilled group of freelancers and outsourcers from around the world as you sleep!
Instead of spending fruitless days picking away at your audio, never seeming to get it right, week after frustrating week, your professional sound engineer edits it and has it sounding as polished as you are in short hours. Then your transcriber turns your show into an article and blog post as your VA uploads the show onto your Podcast hosting server.
You get the highest quality at prices you can afford!
Plus you are helping people all over the world get out of poverty.
Producing Podcasts requires a wide range of skills: Audio editing, writing, uploading, finding guests and scheduling them then thanking them and a whole lot more. The problem is that each task may only take a couple hours, but:
- They are hours you don’t have
- Each week when you go to do them, you start all over as you don’t do them enough to really remember them from week to week.
By outsourcing you’ll be able to produce your Podcasts faster and spend only a fraction of what you would have otherwise expensed in time and money.
Outsourcing your Podcast has endless possibilities – you just need to know how to apply it effectively and efficiently.
Scott Paton, the Dean of Blogonomics and Podology, has been using outsourcers for the past seven years to produce products, like his Podcasting platform, he could never have made himself, to save time and money on projects he could never have completed himself.
He shares with you the industry secrets to finding high-performing outsourcers and keeping them long term. When you finish this course, you’ll be able to find quality freelancers to look after all aspects of Podcast production, so that you can focus on the most important things: Being the best Podcast host you can be!
Who this course is for
- Audio and video producers
- Online Marketers
- Udemy Instructors
- Podcast Producers
- Introduction to Outsourcing to Save Time and Money
- Introduction and What to Expect
- Introduce Yourself
- About Scott
- PodAssist Podcast Outsourcing
- Introduction to PodAssist
- How to Work With an Outsourcer
- How to Handle the Life/Work Balance
- What makes for a Great Podcast
- How to Improve Your Podcasts
- Matt’s Tip For Starting a Podcast
- UpWork Outsourcing
- Introduction to UpWork
- Audio Editing Your Episodes
- Transcribing Your Podcasts
- Scheduling Your Podcast Guests
- Inviting a Freelancer to Work with You
- UpWork Quiz
- Conclusions and Bonus Lectures
- Next Steps
- Join Our Facebook Group
- Help Your Fellow Students
- Learn To Podcast
- Bonus Lecture: Done For You Podcasting and Write a Bestseller at the Same Time W
- [eLance Closed and is Part of UpWork] Outsourcing
- eLance Basics
Time remaining or 894 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|