Podcasting: How to Speak Effectively on Your Own Podcast
Podcasting – You can speak with confidence, poise, and energy on your own Podcast
Note: 4.5/5 (43 notes) 7,327 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-01-25
What you’ll learn
- Present with confidence on a Podcast
- Speak effectively on a Podcast
- interview guests on a Podcast
- You will need to record your own voice and listen to it throughout the course
Podcasting can be a way for you to reach the right audience. Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively on your own regular Podcast. You will sound articulate, conversational and engaging. You will never have any doubts that you are expressing yourself to the best of your abilities.
Podcasting: How to Present on a Podcast
In this “Podcasting: How to Present on a Podcast” course you will learn all aspects of how to speak in a confident and engaging manner on podcasts. Speaking on a podcast is a type of public speaking and public speaking makes people nervous. This course will give you tips, techniques and exercises on how to eliminate your nerves and how to sound your best at all times. You will also learn techniques on how to format and structure your show, plus tips on how to conduct interviews. Podcasts are literally a great way to have your voice heard. In a world of a billion text-based blogs, an innovative podcast hosted by someone who brings passion to a subject can generate a substantial audience. This course will head you in the right direction as you begin your Podcasting journey.
Please Note: This course does not cover the technical aspects of Podcasting. The focus of this course is on the human speaking skills of the hosts.
Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Podcasting course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
“5 Stars! Great information. Great presentation. Clear and concise advice by Mr. Walker. Good length per each segment in the presentation.” Semele George
“5 Stars! I wasn’t sure about the course, but I thought I would try, and I am glad I did. I didn’t like the way my podcast was going because I was saying, “um” and using the word “and” a lot. I also said “you know” quite a bit. I was pretty good at editing, but I wanted to be better. This course helped me to understand that no one is perfect and how to improve on what I don’t like about my delivery. Great Job!” Jason Weiland
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
This Podcasting course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: podcast – podcasting – podcast production – podcasts – podcast editing – how to start a podcast – rfid – podcast marketing – podcast masterclass. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: audacity software – audio editing – audio production.
Who this course is for
- This course if for people who are about to start speaking on a podcast
- You Will Become a Great Podcasting Host
- Learning the Secret of Being a Podcasting Host
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Here is How You Plan for Podcasting Success
- You Will Sound Interesting When the Topic Truly Interests You
- Picking the Right Podcasting Format for You
- It is OK to Cheat This Way
- Practice Only Works When You do It This Way
- Learn Your Strengths and Weaknesses in Excruciating Detail This Way
- Critiquing Your Voice
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- 2nd Critique
- 3rd Critique
- Podcasting Class Conclusion
- Housekeeping Matters
- Who is TJ Walker?
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- Questions from Students (Video answers from TJ)
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- How Do You Develop a Podcasting Style | Media Training
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 800 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|