Podcasting Live Playbook – P3: The Podcasting Course Trilogy
It’s Time To Start Creating Paid Live Audio Content.
Note: 4.8/5 (9 notes) 3,461 students
Instructor(s): Ed Rubuliak
Last update: 2022-10-26
What you’ll learn
- You will discover the Minimum Equipment Required.
- You will discover The Blog Talk Radio Platform.
- You will discover How To Create Content.
- You will discover The Adding of Guests.
- You will discover What You Need To Know About Private Episodes.
- You will discover Techniques For Promoting Your Episodes.
- You will discover How To Monetize Your Content.
- You will discover Subscription Platforms.
- You will discover Call in Procedures.
- You will discover Video Podcasts.
- You will learn about RSS Feed Connections and how You Set Them Up.
- You will learn about Automations.
- And so much more!
- Your own computer and internet access.
- You must understand English. (Grade 12 level).
- You must have a Udemy Student Account.
The Podcasting Playbook – The Podcasting Trilogy, Part 3!
Welcome to The Podcasting Playbook Course – Proclaim Your Message To The Entire World!
ATTENTION, SOLOPRENEURS: Are You Ready to take your business to the next level with a way to place your message in front of millions of potential customers when it comes to your products? As a matter of fact, getting your message in front of the entire world! And without spending a fortune on advertising?
THEN TRY PODCASTING!
Did you know that in the year 2022:
· There are 383.7 million podcast listeners globally.
· It is predicted that there will be around 424 million podcast listeners worldwide by the end of 2022.
· As of June 2022, there are over 2.4 million podcasts with over 66 million episodes between them.
· The United States has the most podcast listeners. It is predicted that there are over 100 million active podcast listeners in the US.
· Scandinavian countries have the highest podcast penetration rate.
· One-third of the American Population listens to podcasts regularly
· 78% of the US population is aware of podcasts. Out of which, 28% listen to podcasts weekly.
· 160 million US citizens have listened to podcasts at least once.
· 91% of Australian people are aware of podcasts.
· Projections show that by 2028, podcasting will be a $94.88 billion industry.
With those statistics revealed, don’t you think that you should be podcasting?
What this tells us is this. If You Want Financial Freedom And Success….
Learning How To Build And Grow A Podcast Business Could Be Your Answer!
· Mastering how to use the power of podcasts is one of the BEST skills you can learn.
· You can literally write your own paycheck when you master creating podcasts with thousands of listeners.
· Knowing how to use podcasts to market products and services can catapult your business overnight!
· Imagine being able to finally run your own successful online business from the comfort of your own home around your passion.
· Imagine quitting your day job and making enough money to afford the luxury lifestyle.
Well, we have the information that will set you up and have you on your way to getting your message in front of a global audience.
If you are asking, How Do I Start And Grow A Podcast Business, then this is what our course will do for you. It will:
· Let you discover How To Use Podcasts to grow or even start a new business around your passion.
· Show you how to explode your marketing results using podcasts.
· Let YOU, without any experience or expertise, create a podcast that gets you leads, sales and customers, even to start up a brand-new business.
· Help you learn the exact step by step method on how to start a podcast business successfully!
· Let you finally learn a great skill that will help you to catapult your online business the FAST WAY!
· And much, MUCH more…
With the knowledge gained from our course, “You Can Go Live and Quickly Generate Interest in your Market Place” using one of the fastest-growing information delivery mechanisms on the internet today.”
And again, that is PODCASTING!
Would you like to learn how to do this? And would you like to know how you can earn thousands of dollars in sales from this platform? If you answered “Yes”, then this course is for you!
“In a little over 120 Minutes You’ll have an understanding of all the things you should know, about Monetizing your Live Podcasts, along with what you need to do to get it to the point successfully in a very short period of time.”
Podcasting is just amazing. With millions of podcasts being delivered daily, it’s an untapped goldmine for information marketers, like us, to make a lot of money with it.
What exactly are you going to gain from this Podcasting Playbook Course?
Well, Here are some of the subjects covered in our lessons:
· Minimum Equipment
· The Blog Talk Radio Platform
· Creating Content
· Adding Guests
· Private Episodes
· Promoting Your Episodes
· Monetizing Content
· Subscription Platforms
· Call in Procedures
· Video Podcasts
· RSS Feed Connections
· And so much more ………
All these subjects are addressed inside our Podcasting Playbook Course, Part 3 of our Udemy Podcasting Trilogy of Courses!
Using and monetizing your LIVE podcasts the RIGHT WAY can explode your business results and earn you an amazing income.
There is a proven strategy on how to turn your Live podcasts into your business.
If you follow the exact step-by-step process, you can almost guarantee success.
This is exactly what is taught inside our Podcasting Playbook Course. Part 3 of our Udemy Podcasting Trilogy of Courses!
Stop wasting your time trying to figure this out on your own.
Imagine learning exactly how to do this the RIGHT way in just a few minutes from now
Well…this is exactly what we have for you today…
Our Podcasting Playbook Course is everything you need to know on how to start, grow, and monetize a new LIVE podcast business.
Here are a few of the lessons in the Basic Section of the course:
· 0001 – Minimum Viable Equipment
· 0002 – The Blog Talk Radio Platform
· 0003 – Blog Talk Radio Pricing and Sign Up
· 0004 – General Settings for Blog Talk Radio
· 0005 – Create A Private Episode
· 0006 – Uploading an Intro Clip
· 0007 – Entering the Studio, Connecting To Audio
· 0008 – Completing an Episode
· 0009 – Show Settings
· 0010 – Embed The Show Player
· 0011 – Embedding the Private Player on a Page
· 0012 – Monetizing the Private Feed
· 0013 – Placing Your Embedded Content Behind a Membership Application
· 0014 – Downloading an Episode
· 0015 – Public Promotion
· 0016 – Submit Your Feed To Podcast Aggregators
· 0017 – Set Up Your Podcast Website
· 0018 – Using Audio Platforms to Deliver Paid Content
· 0019 – Create a Video with Headliner
· 0020 – Setting Up Supercast for Podcast Subscriptions
· 0021 – Setting Up a Live Video Stream for Your Podcast
· 0022 – Video Podcasts on Spotify – Beta
Here are the lessons in the Advanced Workshop Section of the course:
· Lesson 1 Why Turn Add A Subscription Component to Your Podcast
· Lesson 2 Can Any Business Offer A Content Subscription?
· Lesson 3 Should (Can) Content Subscriptions Be Delivered Differently?
· Lesson 4 When To Think About A Platform
· Lesson 5 What Should You Charge
· Lesson 6 When Time Spent IS a Pricing Factor
· Lesson 7 Keep Your Podcast Membership Simple To Understand
· Lesson 8 Key: Encouraging Consumption and Use
· Lesson 9 Over Explain How to Access Your Content to Paying Members
· Lesson 10 Always Know What Your Customer Experiences
· Lesson 11 Premium Podcast Content Production
· Lesson 12 Subscription Automations
· Lesson 14 Technical Membership Matters
· Lesson 15 Delivering the Content Through a Host
· Lesson 16 Technical Features that Enhance Stick Rate
Now, if you’re like most people, you’re going to be super excited about what you’re about to learn about real-life marketing strategies with podcasting.
At the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge and understanding that you need so that you can begin working with this amazing platform.
So get started today and start your path to true freedom.
Anyone can create a new Podcast and turn their passion into a full time business!
Finally, start that online business you have dreamt of, be able to quit your job, and be financially secure.
Never have to worry about money again!
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who has an idea, information, or a product and wants to get their message in front of the world.
- The Course Overview.
- Why You Should Take This Course.
- Professor Introduction.
- Student Self-Introduction.
- Creating Paid Live Audio Content.
- Minimum Viable Equipment.
- The Blog Talk Radio Platform.
- Blog Talk Radio Pricing and Sign Up.
- General Settings for Blog Talk Radio.
- Create A Private Episode.
- Uploading an Intro Clip.
- Entering the Studio Connecting To Audio.
- Completing an Episode
- Show Settings.
- Embed The Show Player.
- Embedding the Private Player on a Page.
- Monetizing the Private Feed.
- Placing Your Embedded Content Behind a Membership Application
- Downloading an Episode.
- Public Promotion.
- Submit Your Feed To Podcast Aggregators.
- Set Up Your Podcast Website.
- Using Audio Platforms to Deliver Paid Content.
- Create a Video with Headliner.
- Setting Up Supercast for Podcast Subscriptions.
- Setting Up a Live Video Stream for Your Podcast.
- Video Podcasts on Spotify – Beta.
- Conclusion – Capture Contact Information by E-Mail.
- The Workshop!
- Workshop Intro – Recurring Revenue By Creating Content For Paying Subscribers
- Workshop Lesson 1 Why Add A Subscription Component to Your Podcast?
- Workshop Lesson 2 Can Any Business Offer A Content Subscription?
- Workshop Lesson 3 Should Content Subscriptions Be Delivered In an Different Way?
- Workshop Lesson 4 When To Think About A Platform.
- Workshop Lesson 5 What Should You Charge.
- Workshop Lesson 6 When Time Spent IS a Pricing Factor.
- Workshop Lesson 7 Keep Your Podcast Membership Simple To Understand.
- Workshop Lesson 8 Key: Encouraging Consumption and Use.
- Workshop Lesson 9 Over Explain How to Access Your Content to Paying Members.
- Workshop Lesson 10 Always Know What Your Customer Experiences.
- Workshop Lesson 11 Premium Podcast Content Production.
- Workshop Lesson 12 Subscription Automations.
- Workshop Lesson 13 Increased Show Monetization.
- Workshop Lesson 14 Technical Membership Matters.
- Workshop Lesson 15 Delivering the Content Through a Host.
- Workshop Lesson 16 Technical Features that Enhance Stick Rate.
- Course Conclusion.
- Course Conclusion.
Time remaining or 554 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|