Powerful (management) Coaching questions explained
Top 20 questions for Self-coaching, Executive, Entrepreneurial or Leadership coaching
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 98 students
Instructor(s): Boris Jovanovic
Last update: 2022-05-03
What you’ll learn
- How to inspire leaders to become the best version of themselves;
- Learn questions to help you discuss different topics relevant for Executives like: Goals; Strategy; How to lead; Mindset; etc.
- Learn questions that are bold, thought-provoking, focused on clarifying distinctions and similar.
- Become a “trusted advisor” to business leaders.
- Desire to help others succeed
As you have noticed – coaching industry is booming and evolving very fast, and probably this is the reason why you are attracted here – with a hope to learn how to distinguish yourself.
To answer that challenge – we have created a short, specific free material – to serve you as an “add-on” to your existing coaching arsenal.
As you probably know – coaching is a dialog – however, instead of focusing on giving answers and “just talking”, there is a huge power in asking questions as an approach. For example – questions force us to think, to create answers we believe in and motivate us to act accordingly. And, here we don’t think on asking just a generic questions like:
– What is your goal?
– What stands on your way?
– What options or alternatives do you have?
– What else?
– Which one would you like to pursue?
– How committed you are? Etc.
Although these are great questions – you cannot ask them session after session – simply, in that case you are no longer needed. As we believe, successful management coaching nowadays requires process that facilitate human change, and it’s based on:
– Well-designed curriculum and
At the heart of the process, coaches insert a sort of a “powerful” questions – those that serve them to “move the needle”, or to help a client to get an insight, or to see his “topic” from a new perspective. That is why “powerful” questions are bold, thought-provoking, focused on clarifying distinctions and similar.
Here, you will find 20 questions explained, targeting different topics relevant for Executives like:
– How to lead;
– Mindset; etc.
Hopefully, those will serve you well – just “save” them and use them when you need it!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who would like to learn how to coach Executives, Entrepreneurs and other Leaders;
- Anyone looking for tools to add to his/her existing coaching arsenal;
- How would you describe a next version of yourself as an Executive?
- What Strategic Uncertainties keep you awake at night?
- How do you generate a “Creative Tension”?
- What are you willing to struggle for?
- What if a “big shark” took your job? What he would do differently?
- How or where do you set your strategic boundaries with people?
- How do you approach strategy? What’s your style?
- Who do you serve primary – shareholders, customers or employees?
- How do you know if you measure what really matters?
- How Committed are your Employees to help each other?
- Are you running the company, or you are leading it?
- Let’s not talk about the problem – but why the problem hasn’t been solved yet!
- Who dominates in your team – Participants or Contributors? Why?
- Your member left you – what percentage of that departure are you willing to own?
- What would have made this year so awesome for you and your team?
- What would mean for you to get your company in shape, or in a top-form?
- What does success feel like for you?
- How to up your game when you already play it big?
- Transformation from the top? How about engagement on the ground?
- When my business works…list
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|