Practical Photography for Absolute Beginners: 9 Courses in 1
Become pro photographer – Understand camera gear, lighting + composition, portrait, stock photography sell photo online
Note: 4.2/5 (1,468 notes) 157,587 students
Instructor(s): Creative Online School
Last update: 2021-06-21
What you’ll learn
- You will know how to shoot amazing photos and will make your friends and family wow!
- You will know how to earn money through photography
- You will know when to shoot photos in natural lighting, how to utilize at best
- You will know how to compose better photo shots
- You will know how every things works inside DSLR with learn by example approach
- You will learn how to take portratit shots, landscape shots, black and white photo shots, macro shots
- No prior expertise on photography not needed.
=== Students reviews on this course ===
“I had a great love for this course. Through this photography course, I learned so many new things that I never heard of. The teaching method is very simple and beautiful which can be learned easily by anyone.” — Naveen Yes
“Awesome all are understanding and point to point” — Naman Verma
“It was great course. I now have a better understanding as to which camera to purchase.” — Norman Joseph Edwards
“It’s a very nice course for the new ones who want to learn about photography , each and every thing are explained. You must take this course.” — Ananya Jain
This online photography course will help you to learn how to shoot amazing and wow images, those will make you far different from average photographer and you will know how to make money through photography.
1. This course explains and helps to learn tricky and hard DSLR concepts pretty easy way. For example,
How DSLR image taking process works, through easy animation
How view finder works, through easy animation
Why you should shoot in RAW Format ??
What is ISO?
What is Aperture?
Understanding Shutter Speed with Cool Explanation.
Cheat Sheet # Shutter speed and it’s use cases.
Chart # Sensor Size of Various Camera
Deep understanding of APS-C
Chart # Creative Mode Dial
Chart # Parts of DSLR (Nikon View)
Chart # Part of DSLR (Canon View)
2. You will master in lighting (Both natural and studio light)
Why lighting important in Photography?
Understanding natural light
Problems to shoot a photo in Mid-Day
Photography at Blue Hour
Photography at Golden Hour
You will understand direction light, how to compose light better to take a better shoot
9 important points of photography
Reflector to shoot amazing photos
Cheat Sheet # Reflector
Diffuser to get rid of harsh light and harsh shadows
3. Shoot Cool Macro Photos
What is Macro Photography
Benefits of Macro Photography
Live view to get sharp AND crispy images
Larger depth of field to get more detail
Use the focusing rail to save time and perfect the focus
Use Manual focus, instead of auto focus
Diffuser / Umbrella for better macro shots
Wind: Killer of Macro Photos
Macro Targeted Flash
Better tripod to get rid of the blurriness
Higher ISO; Reason for Noisy and Grainy Photo
4. Black and white photography
Why black and white photography
Power of black and white photography
Black and White Photography vs. Color Photography
Cool tips and Tricks for black and white photography
Create a vintage looking shot with Photoshop
Create Black and White with Warm Tone
High-Key Black & White Portrait Effect in Photoshop
Creating Black & White Effect using Hue/Saturation Tool in Photoshop
5. Mastering composition in Photography – Compose Cool Photos
You will learn what components make a picture great
Why composition in Photography?
What makes a picture great?
Placement of subject technique
Separation of subject technique
Balance of elements technique
Fill the frame technique
Leading lines technique
Rule of thirds technique
Golden ration technique
6. Here, in this course, you will learn how to make money in stock photography through step by step guideline
You will learn the success theory of stock photography
You will learn how to analyze the stock photography market
How to earn from multiple stock photography sites
How to increase image acceptance ratio
What components makes create a better photo for the selling perspective
7. Portrait Photography
What is Portrait Photography?
Key concepts of a portrait photography.
Indoor # portrait photography setup
Analysis of bad portrait shots, how to over come those?
Common mistakes in portrait photography
Cheat Sheet # Portrait Lighting
8. Deep analysis on Lenses
Chart # Know your lense
DSLR Lens analysis
Special purpose lens
Benefits of a prime lens
Lens market share
Nikon lens terms
Canon lens terms
9. Filters & Stabilization
Types of filters and which one do you need
Polarization filter: when you need
Example photo shoot with Polarization filter
Neural density filter: when you need
Example photo shoot with Neural density (ND) filter
When you should use a Tripod?
If you don’t have, then what to do?
10. Long exposure photography
Introduction to Long exposure photography
ND filter guide for long exposure shots
What equipment needed for long exposure shots
Analysis of several long exposure shots
Tips for better long exposure shots
11. Photo Editing in Photoshop
Create a vintage-looking image in Photoshop
Crete Black and White Photo with Warm Tone in Photoshop
High-Key Black & White Portrait Effect in Photoshop
Creating Black & White effect using Hue/Saturation in Photoshop
Create amazing color pop in Photoshop
Cool sharpening in Photoshop
How to create an amazing matte effect in Photoshop
Add reflections to sunglasses with Photoshop
How to create HDR effect in Photoshop
Who this course is for
- Who wants to take better photos
- Who wants to make money through photography
- Introduction to Course
- Way to Succeed in Photography? What you will learn from this course?
- Warm welcome to this course!
- Why we like photography?
- Activity # Write Down Top 5 Reasons why you like photography?
- Photography Basics – Understand with easy and funny examples
- How picture taking process works inside DSLR?
- Summary: How picture taking process works inside DSLR?
- How view finder works?
- Summary: How viewfinder works inside DSLR?
- Why you should shoot in RAW format?
- Summary: Why you should shoot in RAW format?
- Why you should use RAW? Another Explanation
- Chart: RAW vs. TIFF vs. JPG
- What is ISO?
- Summary: What is ISO?
- What is Aperture?
- Summary: What is Aperture? Depth of Field explained
- Demonstration: Aperture & Depth of Field
- Understanding Shutter Speed
- Summary: What is Shutter Speed?
- Cheat Sheet: Shutter Speed and It’s use cases
- Cheat Sheet: Exposure Triangle
- Chart: Sensor Size of Various Camera
- Deep understanding on APS-C
- Chart: APS-C
- Chart: Creative Mode Dial
- Chart: Parts of a DSLR (Nikon view)
- Chart: Parts of DSLR (Canon view)
- Photography Basics – Understand with easy and funny examples
- Mastering Lighting in Photography – Shoot Amazing Photos
- What you will learn # Mastering Lighting in Photography
- Why Lighting important in Photography?
- Understanding Natural Light
- Summary # Understanding natural light
- Problems to shoot photo in Midday (Highest Contrast Light)
- Photography at Blue Hour
- Summary # Photography at Blue Hour
- Check Lists for Photography in Blue Hour
- Photography at Golden Hour
- Summary # Photography at Golden Hour
- Check Lists for Photography in Golden Hour
- Understanding direction of light
- Summary # Understanding direction of light
- 9 important points about light in Photography
- Reflector to shoot amazing photos
- Cheat Sheet: Reflector
- Diffuser to get rid of harsh light and harsh shadows
- Top things you learned # Mastering Lighiting in Photography
- Shoot cool Macro Photos
- What you will learn # Mastering Macro Photography
- What is Macro Photography?
- Benefits of Macro Photography
- Summary: Benefits of Macro photography
- Top 10 Inspirational Macro Shots
- Focus staking # To increase apparent depth of field
- Live view to get Sharp & Crispy Image
- Summary: Live View to get sharp & chrispy image
- Larger depth of field to get more detail
- Summary: Larger Depth of Field to get more detail
- Focusing rail to save time & perfect the focus
- Summary: Use a focusing rail to save time & perfect the focus
- Use manual focus instead of auto focus
- Summary: Use manual focus instead of auto focus
- Diffuser / Umbrella for better macro shots
- Wind: Killer of Macro Photos
- Macro targeted Flash
- Better Tripod to get rid of bluriness
- Higher ISO; Reason for Noisy & Grainy Photo
- Top things you learned # Mastering Macro Photography
- Become pro in Black and White Photography
- What you will learn # Mastering Black and White Photography
- Why Black & White Photography?
- Power of black and white photography
- Black and White vs. Color Photography
- Cool tips for Black & White Photography
- Create a Vintage Looking Image with Photoshop
- Create Black and White with Warm Tone
- High-Key Black & White Portrait Effect in Photoshop
- Creating Black & White Effect using Hue/Saturation Tool in Photoshop
- Summary # Cool tips for black & white photography
- Top 10 inspirational Black & White Shots
- To-Do: Mastering Black & White Photography
- Check Lists for Black & White Photography
- Top things you learned # Mastering Black and White Photography
- Mastering composition in Photography – Compose your photos better
- Challenge to YOU!! Mastering Composition
- What you will learn # Mastering Composition
- What makes a great picture?
- Why composition important in Photography?
- Summary # Why Composition important in Photography?
- Popular composition techniques
- Summary # Popular composition techniques in Photography
- Composition Technique # 01: Placement of Subject
- Summary: Composition Technique # 01 : Placement of Subject
- Composition Technique # 02: Separation of Subject
- Summary: Composition Technique # 02 : Separation of Subject
- Composition Technique # 03: Balance of elements
- Summary: Composition Technique # 03: Balance of elements
- Composition Technique # 04: Linear Perspective
- Composition Technique # 05: Height Perspective
- Example of Height Perspective
- Composition Technique # 06: Overlap perspective
- Example of Overlap Perspective
- Composition Technique # 07: Aerial perspective
- Example of Aerial Perspective
- Composition Technique # 08: Fill the frame
- Composition Technique # 09: Pattern
- Composition Technique # 10: Leading lines
- Composition Technique # 11: Rule of Thirds
- Composition Technique # 12: Golden ratio
- Stock Photography: Earn 200k per Year by selling photos online
- Why stock photography popular amoung Photographers?
- Success theory of stock photography
- Summary: Success Theory of Stock Photography
- Analyze the Market through useful tools
- Assignment of Market Analysis
- Summary: Analyze the market through useful tools
- Learn what type of images buyer want
- Summary: Learn what type of images buyer want
- Shoot images having both literal and conceptual meaning
- Summary: Shoot images having both literal and conceptual meaning
- Save some negative space
- Summary: Save some negative space
- Expert yourself in a few domain
- Summary: Expert yourself in a few domain
- Prepare yourself before shooting
- Summary: Prepare yourself before shooting
- Shoot more and more
- Summary: Shoot more and more.
- Get model release early
- Summary: Get model release early
- Use universal model release form
- Summary: Use universal model release form
- Submit to multiple stock agency sites
- Summary: Submit to multiple stock agency sites
- Brand Yourself / Your agency
- Summary: Brand/Market Yourself/ Your Agency
- Invest your time in proper meta data and keywording
- Summary: Invest your time in proper meta data and keywording
- Don’t spam while keywording
- Summary: Don’t spam while keywording
- Portrait Photography – Shoot wow Portrait Photos
- What is Portrait Photography?
- Key concepts in portrait photography
- Indoor # portrait photography setup
- Analysis on Bad Portrait Shot # Example 1
- Analysis on Bad Portrait Shot # Example 2
- Analysis on Bad Portrait Shot # Example 3
- Common mistakes in daily portrait shots!
- Cheat Sheet: Portrait Lighting
- Which camera & gear you should buy? A deep analysis
- Nikon DSLR Timeline
- Canon DSLR Timeline
- Long exposure photography
- Introduction to Long Exposure Photography
- ND filter guide for Long Exposure Shots
- What equipment needed for Long Exposure Shots
- Analysis # 1 : Long Exposure Shot
- Analysis # 2 : Long Exposure Shot
- Analysis # 3 : Long Exposure Shot
- Tips for better Long Exposure Shot
Time remaining or 415 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|