Complete Practical Regular Expressions (Regex) 2022
Note: 5.0/5 (13 notes) 885 students
Instructor(s): Kyrylo Yefimenko
Regular expressions (regex) is not an easy topic and many people just ignore its existence until met with the necessity to use them. I heard many times the phrase “If you have a problem and you use regular expressions to solve that problem, then you have two problems.” and I really hate it. I then realized that people who say that are the people who do not know how to write proper regular expressions.
That is why I’m sharing the knowledge on the most important concepts of regex. After you grasp them, writing regular expressions will become quite easy, but the most important part is that YOU WILL SAVE AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF TIME using regex. Tasks that took 1 hour to complete, now might take minutes or even seconds. With practice, the amount of time you save for yourself will be increasing.
That is why this course is very practical and will focus on real-life examples. It is appropriate for any knowledge level: beginner, intermediate or advanced and contains regular expressions cheat sheets. The content is also divided into three levels: Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced. In each of those levels, increasingly difficult regular expression concepts will be discussed in a practical manner through exercises. We will always be focusing on how we can write and apply our regular expressions to real-life examples so when you finish the course, you will have the experience required to write any regular expression you might need. And there are more than 45 examples that will help you with that!
You will learn:
– regular expressions basics;
– regular expressions quantifiers (number of characters): ranges, at least one, one or none, etc.;
– regular expressions shortcuts through character classes and groups
– regular expressions alternation;
– regular expressions parenthesis and how they are used for in easy and complex situations;
– regular expressions lookaround: lookahead and lookbehind.
You will practice and learn how to write:
– regular expressions for URL validation;
– regular expressions for password validation;
– regular expressions for numeric data validation and extraction;
AND MUCH MORE!
Time remaining or 86 remaining registrations
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|