Practice exam | AWS (DBS-C01) Certified Database –Specialty
AWS DBS-C01 Practice exam for beginners who would like to become Certified , Learn core fundamentals | with explanation
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 455 students
Instructor(s): IT SOFT
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Increase your chances of passing the exam in your first attempt
- Find the best content to get success for the certification
- Preparing you for the Certified Fraud Examiner
- Get the needed experience to successfully pass AWS (DBS-C01) exam
- Learn the key tactic to solving the AWS (DBS-C01) questions
- Provide helpful study guides, practice exams, and workshops that you can use to better prepare for your preparation
- Good understanding of AWS database designs
- Quickly identify and understand complex questions
- Learn to avoid the pitfalls of syntax
- Time management techniques for the exam
- No requirements
Note: This course is updated according to the Database – Specialty Certification exam structure released in [November 2022].
These DBS-C01 practice tests are patterned by the latest exam format .
5 Practice tests [200 questions total] in this course will measures your knowledge and skills related to the each of the subject areas.
You can take these tests at your convenience whenever you are ready for practice tests and take them as many times you want.
Detailed explanation of answers will help you clear the concepts of Certified Database – Specialty (AWS DBS-C01) exams
•I recommend you score at least an 85% on all exams before trying the actual exam.
•No duplicate questions.
•Only this course isn’t enough to obtain approval in the exam. This course is a very powerful tool, but first, you have to study the exam subjects to align the content learned with the format of the questions and so get similarity with the Exam format of questions.
Exam Schedule (Updated in November 2022)
The Certified AWS Database – Specialty Practice Test is the most effective and pertinent for you to pass the exam on the first attempt. In fact, you will not only pass your exam but also get a profound understanding of the subject.
Domain 1: Workload-Specific Database Design 26%
Domain 2: Deployment and Migration 20%
Domain 3: Management and Operations 18%
Domain 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting 18%
Domain 5: Database Security 18%
About the Exam
For further information about AWS DBS-C01:
Number of Questions: 65 questions
Passing Score: 75%
Test Duration: 180 minutes
Test Format: multiple choice or multiple response
What is considered out of scope for the target candidate?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of related job tasks that the target candidate is not expected to be able to perform. These items are considered out of scope for the exam:
Extract, transform, and load (ETL) operations
Design for machine learning
Data lake architectures
Complex stored procedures
Good luck for your certification preparation. If you have any questions, please write it in the comments section.
Who this course is for
- IT Professionals Developer, System Administrator, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Architect, Project Manager, Project Director, CTO, CIO
- For Data scientists,Data analysts,Data architects,Data platform engineers,Solutions architects
- For Anyone who are preparing for (AWS DBS-C01) Exam Certification.
- #DBS-C01 – Practice exam 1
- #DBS-C01 – Practice exam 2
- #DBS-C01 – Practice exam 3
- #DBS-C01 – Practice exam 4
- #DBS-C01 – Practice exam 5
Time remaining or 545 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|