Premarital Couples Counseling – Relationship Psychotherapy
Learn about marriage and relationship counseling and its applications in resolving emotional and psychological issues.
Note: 4.7/5 (9 notes) 4,101 students
Instructor(s): Vyas Psychology Training Centre
Last update: 2022-07-29
What you’ll learn
- Learn about couple counseling and secrets of long-lasting relationship
- Differences between women and men and how to better meet your spouse’s needs
- Learn practical and fun techniques that you can apply in your relationship every day
- Learn how to save your marriage and relationships and avoid becoming a statistic.
- Understand how psychotherapy takes place: transformation, new skills, recovery
- Develop effective communications skills to dissolve misunderstanding and gain clarity
- Help Clients to Overcome Blocks
- Conduct Effective Couples Psychotherapy
Welcome To The Course!!
Couples counseling, also known as marriage counseling, is a type of counseling for intimate partners. It involves exploration of any conflicts between the partners, is often short term and focuses on specific problems. Other goals of couples counseling are to improve communication and interactions and to strengthen relationships.
Couples counseling is sometimes referred to as couples therapy or marriage therapy, but the terms “therapy” and “counseling,” actually, are different.
Couples counseling can address a wide variety of issues relating to relationships of intimate partners. This may be specific relationship challenges, such as arguing or having different plans for the future, or problems of one partner that affect the relationship as a whole, such as unemployment. Additionally, couples counseling is an option for couples who don’t have any specific problems to address but want to strengthen their relationship.
Psychotherapy is a general term that is used to describe the process of treating psychological disorders and mental distress through the use of verbal and psychological techniques. During this process, a trained psychotherapist helps the client tackle specific or general problems such as a particular mental illness or a source of life stress.
psychotherapy is increasingly viewed as a distinct profession in its own right, but many different types of professionals offer it, including clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, counselors, marriage and family therapists, social workers, mental health counselors, and psychiatric nurses.
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre.
Who this course is for
- Couples Counselors
- Psychologist Counselors
- Couples Counseling Psychotherapy
- Introduction to premarital counseling
- What is Couples Counseling
- Making Couples Counseling Work
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- The Gottman Method
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Practical Exercises for Couples
- Practical Exercises for Couples Part 2
- Exercises for Intimacy & communication
- Exercises for communication 2
- Exercises for communication 2
- Psychology of Relationship Building and Couples Counseling
- The Mind of Relationships
- The Soul of Relationships
- The Body of Relationships
- Relationship Psychology
- Couples Interpersonal Skills
- Course Completion
Time remaining or 832 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|