Presentation Skills -Deliver an Excellent Ceremonial Speech
Presentation Skills – Make sure you come across confident and dignified on the big day
Note: 4.7/5 (54 notes) 16,591 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Deliver a ceremonial speech with confidence and dignity
- Hides all signs of nervousness
- Read oaths in front of people
- Rehearse in the most effective manner
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Presentation Skills. Imagine yourself giving a ceremonial speech and you are the epitome of confidence, class and dignity. Wouldn’t it be great to know that your next ceremonial speech will be delivered without a hitch?
In this How to Deliver a Ceremonial Speech course, you will learn the following:
* How to read an oath in front of people
* How to control emotions on an emotional day
* How to speak with confidence and dignity using excellent Presentation Skills
* How to rehearse the right way for the big day
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the Presentation Skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The Presentation Skills you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This Presentation Skills course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their Presentation Skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this Presentation Skills course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your Presentation Skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Presentation Skills course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
TJ Walker has more than 100,000 courses enrollments from more than 14,000 online students around the globe.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
This Presentation Skills course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation skills – presentation. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: PowerPoint – public speaking – communication skills.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is about to deliver a ceremonial speech or presentation, including oaths of office and other special celebrations
- Deliver the Perfect Speech for This Ceremonial Occasion
- Having the Perfect Mindset for Your Ceremonial Speech
- Making Your Ceremonial Speech Matter
- Please Introduce Yourself
- You can have all the Tools for Fantastic Delivery
- Learn the Secret to Reading Without Stumbling and Fumbling
- Giving the Presentation So That It’s Not About You
- Look Classy by NOT Talking About Honor or Nerves
- People Will Hear You – Volume
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- You Will Speak at Just the Right Speed – Don’t Rush
- Short Practice for Short Speeches
- 1st Video Rehearsal
- Final Video Rehearsal
- Always Be the Pro at any Ceremony
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Extra Video
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Public Speaking Fear
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 803 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|