Presentation Skills for Beginners
Presentation Skills to Expand Your Career
Note: 4.0/5 (452 notes) 46,148 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-06-06
What you’ll learn
- Deliver competent presentations
- Display confidence when giving presentations
- Be understood by audiences
- Make messages memorable to audiences
- Influence people when giving presentations
- A willingness to speak and give presentations in the future
Presentation skills are the most important skills most people can ever develop during their career. The higher you advance in your career, within any organization, the more time you will spend using your presentation skills to communicate with colleagues, customers, clients, investors, and the public.
But wait! You are a beginner, but that doesn’t mean can’t start learning presentation skills basics right now. And it doesn’t mean you have to spend years or even decades getting comfortable with basic presentation skills.
You can quickly and easily master presentation skills now, without tedious memorization or creating boring PowerPoint slides. You won’t have to practice in a mirror or visualize your audience naked either.
“I have devoted the last 30 years of my life to teaching people strong presentation skills. After having trained more than 10,000 clients from six continents, I have learned every trick on how to master presentation skills in the absolute shortest time and with maximum effectiveness. Are you ready to learn presentation skills the fast, easy way?” TJ Walker
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
Deliver competent presentations
Display confidence when giving presentations
Be understood by audiences
Make messages memorable to audiences
Influence people when giving presentations
Master basic presentation skills
This course is designed with hyper-efficient methods so that you can learn all essential presentation skills basics in less than 45 minutes.
Please note: this is a communications course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating communication skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
This Presentation Skills for Beginners course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation skills – presentation – PowerPoint – consulting – speech. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: PowerPoint – public speaking – communication skills.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who has to give presentations or who wants to improve presentation skills
- Anyone who has never received any presentation skills training in the past
- Beginning Your Presentation Skills Mastery
- 4 Quick Tips to Improve Your Presentation Skills In the Next Five Minutes
- You Now Know the Dirty Little Secret of Presentation Skills
- Never Waste Time Starting a Presentation Again
- You Can Get the Audience to Do What You Want
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- The Easy Way to Tell Relevant Stories
- Never Be Convicted of Death by PowerPoint
- Refining and Testing Your Presentation Skills
- Your Own Free Focus Group
- The Most Efficient Way to Practice Your Presentation Skills
- Passing the Ultimate Test
- Now You Have Earned Personal Coaching
- Conclusion – Your New Presentation Skills
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Conclusion- You are No Longer a Beginner at Presentation Skills
- Extra-Tips On How to Get Over Nervousness and Being Scared
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 997 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|