Presentation Skills: Give a Great New Business Pitch
Presentation skills – You can make your prospects understand and remember your unique value proposiiton
Note: 4.5/5 (831 notes) 37,375 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-03-15
What you’ll learn
- Give a New Business Pitch
- Get more new business
- Avoid the most common blunders most people make in new business pitches
- Rehearse presentations effectively on video
- Selling with stories
- Virtual sales presentations
- Virtual interviewing
- Big picture thinking – thinking like a CEO
- Smart tips: Sales
- Sales management
- Selling with stories
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
- The desire to become better at selling
Presentation skills can make or break a new business pitch. Imagine giving a new business pitch presentation knowing that your prospects understand and remember all your key messages. Wouldn’t it be great to know that you are coming across your very best in every single new business pitch you deliver?
In this How to Give a New Business Pitch Presentation Skills course you will learn the following:
* How to give a new business pitch that your prospects will find interesting and remember
* How to avoid the most common problems that plague most new business pitches
* How to rehearse your news business pitches on video
* How to use PowerPoint effectively
This presentation skills course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The presentation skills you will learn in this class are not primarily theoretical or academic. These are skills that require physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This presentation skills course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
“5 Stars! The presentations were short & well communicated, not full of unnecessary stuff. overall, an excellent course with awesome stuff to read as well. good job TJ.” Udemy student Andrew (Andy) Bernard
What others say about TJ Walker:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.” Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Thus course will also help students in the following areas: virtual sales presentations, pitching yourself, remote selling, building a business case, and how to appear to be a purpose driven leader.
This Presentation Skills course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation skills – presentation – PowerPoint – consulting – speech. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: PowerPoint – public speaking – communication skills.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who ever has to give a new business pitch presentation trying to generate more business
- C-level executives
- Purpose driven leaders
- Vigilant leaders
- You Can Convince Your Prospects That You Have the Solution to Their Problems
- You Will Convince People to Hire You and Your Organization
- Achieve Your Goals in Every Pitch Presentation
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Know Exactly What to Say and What NOT to Say
- Figuring Out What Your Top Five Messages Are
- Talk About Your Prospect, Not About Yourself
- Your PowerPoint Will Make People Buy, Not Sleep
- Tell Stories Your Prospects Can Identify With
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Practice Hard and Smart
- Use this Cheat Sheet and Never Be Nervous again
- 1st Video Rehearsal
- 2nd Video Rehearsal
- 3rd Video Rehearsal
- Win More and More New Business
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Questions from Students With Answers from TJ in Video
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Simplistic Public Speaking Advice
- Tips for New Business Pitches
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 729 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|