Press Release Writing & Press Release Promotion For Traffic
Press release template, example, and distribution. Writing a press release or a news release with PRLog or PRWeb
Note: 4.7/5 (50 notes) 5,658 students
Instructor(s): Alex Genadinik
Last update: 2022-04-20
What you’ll learn
- Write a press release
- Submit a press release
- Boost SEO of your website by having your press release picked up by other sites
- Get traffic
- Potentially wide distribution if your press release gets picked up by big publications
- Gain a new marketing strategy you can repeat regularly
- Minimum $40 to publish the press release
Write and submit a press release in one day, and get it distributed in only one or two additional days!
This course is a full walk-through where you will learn how to
Write your own press release (I show you how to write it line by line)
Use freelancers to submit your press release
Submit the press release completely on your own
HOW HAVING A PRESS RELEASE WILL HELP YOU
Depending on which sites pick up your press release, you will get these benefits:
SEO boost from the extra links you get and overall activity around your brand
Traffic to your website
Sales from the immediate traffic and long-term sales from getting the boost in SEO ranking
COURSE YOU CAN COMPLETE AND IMPLEMENT IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS
The press release is only 1 page long. I’ll walk you through writing it line by line and you can have it ready right away. Submitting the press release is also a quick process – no more than 30 minutes. Waiting for the press release to be distributed can take one or two days and you are done.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don’t respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money’s worth from the course.
Invest in yourself. Enroll now.
Who this course is for
- Entrepreneurs or people doing SEO or trying to get publicity
- Press release course introduction
- Introduction: SEO, traffic, revenue benefit
- What are press releases for?
- How to write the press release line by line & press release anatomy template
- Starting to write the press release with the title
- Additional press release headline examples
- Subtitle for your press release
- Writing the press release as a story and to add keywords
- Finishing the press release with bio and contact sections
- Another press release example
- If journalists copy and paste your press release, how will it impact your SEO?
- Press release examples
- Example for a book release
- Example of PLR licensing service press release
- Websites for promoting press releases
- Submitting the press release
- 20 websites to promote press releases
- Press release exercise
- Press release exercise – answer
- Press release title exercise
- Press release title exercise – answer
- Press release quiz
- Bonus promotion strategies
- Bonus promotion: 4 marketing hacks to promote anything in a big way
- One place to put all your important pages and share
- Conclusion of this press release course
- Course certificate: How to get the certificate for this press release course
- Congratulations! Thank you for being a great student! And some parting words.
- Bonus lecture
Time remaining or 556 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|