Primavera P6 Complete Course of Project Planning 2021
Complete course from program inception to reporting
Note: 4.1/5 (201 notes) 26,718 students
Instructor(s): Prime Project Control
Last update: 2020-07-07
What you’ll learn
- Project Creation, Project Planning, Scheduling, Project Monitoring, Progress Updating, Resources loading and Cost loading
- Project Reports and Project Communication
- Project Management Skills
- Able to use softwares and Microsoft Office
Project Management is not complete without a reliable and strong programing tools to develop project plan, logically linking activities, resource loading, project monitoring and reporting.
The strong reliable partner in Planning Software widely used in the world presently is Primavera p6 from oracle. This planning software is widely used across industries from manufacturing, defense, shipping, oil and gas, construction and software development projects.
The course aims to disseminate practical application of Primavera P6 for aspiring project manager, planners, schedulers, project developers and owners. The simplified learning process and methodology adopted by Prime Project Control, takes you on smooth, easy but completely packed learning experience and ensures that you have acquired most of the practical application of the Primavera P6 software in short course duration.
Our objective is to disseminate industry relevant training kit in a short duration, hence our lectures packed fully covering the functions of Primavera P6 in the following course.
We take you through the initial start up to finalizing project plan.
I wish you to have enjoyable learning experience and pray that you would be successful in your aspirations. Please feel free to write a feedback on the course upon completing.
Best Regards & Congratulations
Team, Prime Project Control
Who this course is for
- Engineering Professionals
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Planners
- Planning Engineers
- Cost Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Construction Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Planning Managers
- Delay Consultants
- Production Planners
- Oil and Gas Professionals
- Getting Started with Primavera P6 Professional
- Creating an Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) and New Project
- Program Development
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Program Development (Activities, Milestones, Linkages and Durations)
- Group and Sort, Filter and Layout of P6
- Managing Calendar
- Resources and Cost loaded Schedule
- Creating Resources
- Assigning Resources to Program
- Resource Levelling
- Expense and Cost Loading
- Monitoring, Updating and Reporting
- Managing Baseline
- Progress Updating & Tracking
- Project Communications – Exporting, Importing, Saving & Reports
Time remaining or 970 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|