PSM II Scrum Master Certification+Agile Project Management
Scrum Master Certification+PSM 2 Prep+Practice Questions+Tips to Become Certified Scrum Master+Agile Project Management
Note: 4.2/5 (76 notes) 3,503 students
Instructor(s): Paul Ashun
Last update: 2022-04-16
What you’ll learn
- You will have a 2022 Scrum Master’s Certificate (certificate available on completion)
- You will be fully prepared for the PSM 2 Certification Exam ( Professional Scrum Master II ) and gain a full recap of the PSM I
- Learn the difference between a traditional project manager and a Scrum Master
- Confidently Learn the Role of a Real World Scrum Master facilitating scrum teams
- Prove to Your Employers that you can Run Scrum Projects to achieve all your stakeholders’ goals
- Learn how to train and coach your Product Owner using Agile Scrum techniques
- Learn how the pros use Scrum ( the most popular agile framework ) in the real world to create any product
- Understand how to apply Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Events, Artifacts and the definition of Done to deliver efficient, high quality products
- Learn how to become a Scrum Master on the job WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand how to easily Manage Products for your Stakeholders with a Product Backlog and User Stories to gather requirements more effectively
- Learn how to Overcome Challenges in the real world to Develop and Deliver products in the most professional, reliable and efficient way possible
- No prior experience is required to take this course however the following are typical reasons:
- You want to deliver high quality projects/products
- You want a PSM 2 Certification ( Professional Scrum Master II ) as soon as possible
- You want to Prove to Employers that you can excel in a Scrum Master role
- You need to deal with rapidly changing project circumstances and requirements
- LINKEDIN: You want proof – a Certificate that shows competency as a Scrum Master
- You want to Coach a Product Owner / Product Manager on Agile Scrum techniques
- You want to improve the performance of your team as a product owner / product manager
- You want to recap for the PSM 1 – Professional Scrum Master i certification
“Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSM II, PSM 2, PSM i,PSM ii etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org.”
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Advanced and Foundational overview of Scrum – You will be confident that you have learned both foundational and advanced Scrum techniques as the founders intended because I only teach accurately from the rule-book of Scrum.
Confidence in completing a 2022 PSM II ( and PSM I ) Scrum Certification – I teach you everything you need to gain confidence in the exam and then guide you on how to get certified online without going into a class room or spending $1000. I send you to the Scrum Open Assessment and student recommended practice assessments so you can practice before taking the final certification (Exam purchased separately – I will give you links directly to it).
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Updated for 2022 and the v 2020 Scrum guide. Perfect for  Scrum Guide exam preparation! This course is based on the
Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
Includes Narration from Randal Schaffer
What is Scrum?
Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time!
Who should take is course?
Whether you are a scrum master, product owner, team member, business stakeholder or simply someone who wants to understand how to run complex projects in the real world with scrum, this is the place to start.
If you are preparing for a PSM II ( Professional Scrum Master 2 ) scrum master certification or other scrum certification, this class is for you.
PSM I recap included. Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
Concise Advanced Overview of Scrum in the real world – The the exact techniques used to run the events, plus how the roles, rules and artifacts used on the job to deliver a project using scrum. This includes recap lectures on the fundamentals of Scrum Sprint Planning, The Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Scrum Artefacts and as well as advanced lectures on Developing People and Teams, Product Management – Managing Products with Agility, Developing & Delivering Products Professionally and Tips to acquire your Professional Scrum Master 2 – PSM II Certification
The facts based on the Scrum Guide – The correct terminology and use of Scrum is essential to mastering it. The Scrum Guide is the rule book on Scrum and many do not use it or know it.
Scrum Certification Preparation – A summary of frequently asked questions (FAQs) and frequently misunderstood points around Scrum that have been in past Open Assessment exams.
Scrum Certification – I then tell you how to prepare for PSM ii Scrum Certification and how to sit it online saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. You will also have a recap for PSM i certification .
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary. I go through key gotchas from the scrum guide.
Perfect for beginners and a recap for experts. The complete overview of advanced on the job techniques + Scrum Master Certification Preparation up to PSM II level ( including PSM II recap )
Learn Scrum & prepare for your Scrum Master or Agile certification based on the Scrum Guide™ v2020 ( 2020 scrum guide ) .
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, or Advanced topics such as Developing People and Teams or Product Management – Managing Products with Agility ~ followed by a summary of key exam points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts. Quiz questions and practice test are included for full preparation.
Perfect if you are interested in Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Master Jobs, increasing your Scrum Master Salary, gaining a Scrum Master Role, furthering your Scrum Master Training or meeting a Scrum Master job description.
Inspired by God, the Bible, Ken Schwaber, Jeff Sutherland
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts
- A candidate preparing for a PSM II / PSM 2 / Professional Scrum Master Scrum certification
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within Scrum
- An expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher in scrum PSM I / PSM 1 / Professional Scrum Master i
- Welcome to PSM 2 Scrum Certification Prep training
- Scrum Guide
- Foundation and Recap
- What is Agile
- Scrum Theory
- Scrum Theory 1a – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Theory 1b – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Theory 1c – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Team Accountabilities
- Team Accountabilities 1a – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Team Accountabilities 1b – Quick Quiz
- Team Accountabilities 1c – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Events
- Scrum Events 1a – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Events 1b – Quick Quiz.
- Scrum Events 1c – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Artifacts 1a – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Artifacts 1b – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Artifacts 1c – Quick Quiz
- Scrum Values
- Scaling Scrum
- Scaling Scrum – Quick Quiz
- Developing People and Teams
- Scrum Master Vs A Traditional Project Manager: An In-depth Task Comparison
- A Day in the Life of a Scrum Master: Typical Impediments and Challenges
- Scrum Tools
- Developing People and Teams – Quiz 1a
- Scrum Master Roles: Key Principles to Bear in Mind
- Scrum Master Roles: How to Improve Product Owner Efficiency
- Scrum Master Roles: How to Improve the Development Team
- Developing People and Teams – Quiz 2a
- Mastering Scrum: Scrum Master Tips and Tricks
- Product Management – Managing Products with Agility
- Product Vision
- BONUS: Forecasting & Release Planning – Part 1
- BONUS: Forecasting & Release Planning – Part 2
- BONUS: Forecasting & Release Planning – Part 3
- Product Management – Quiz 1a
- BONUS: Product Backlog Management – User Stories
- BONUS: Product Backlog Management – Prioritisation
- BONUS: Product Backlog Management – Product Backlog Grooming and Estimation
- Product Management – Quiz 2a
- Development – Developing & Delivering Products Professionally
- Continuous Quality, Integration and Delivery
- 21 Tips to Remember for PSM II Mastery
- Tip 1: How To Be Knowledgeable and Responsible In Your Role
- Tip 2: How To Foster a Fun Working Environment for Your Team
- Tip 3: How To Implement Good Engineering Practices
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 1a
- Tip 4: Be As Scrummy As the Organization Permits
- Tip 5: How To Encourage the Team to Stick To the Plan
- Tip 6: How To Be a Collaborator
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 2a
- Tip 7: How To Maintain Balance
- Tip 8: How To Keep the Team Focused On the Present Sprint
- Tip 9: How To Encourage Team Autonomy and Self-Management
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 3a
- Tip 10: How To Familiarize Yourself with the Work of All Team Members
- Tip 11: How To Build Strong Relationships With Other Teams
- Tip 12: How To Tame Over-commitment within the Team
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 4a
- Tip 13: How To Note Your Team’s Strengths and Weaknesses
- Tip 14: How To Respect Your Team’s Space
- Tip 15: How To Create Cordial Relationships with the Organization’s Management
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 5a
- Tip 16: How To Respect Time Boxes
- Tip 17: How To Encourage Camaraderie
- Tip 18: How To Motivate the Team to Reach For the Stars
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 6a
- Tip 19: How To Create A Multi-Skilled Team
- Tip 20: How To Coach teams on the Various Scrum Tools
- Tip 21: How To Be a ‘One-Team’ Facilitator whenever possible
- Scrum Master Tips – Quiz 7a
- Thank You
- Certification Quick Practice Exam
- PSM 2 Certification Quick Exam Practice
- Final Words and certification
- How to get PSM II Certified at Scrum.org?
- Student Recommended Resources for PSM II Exam Preparations
- FEEDBACK: Reviews and Discussion
Time remaining or 845 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|