Psychology of Relationships
Learn about Psychology of Relationships: resolving emotional issues and improving the quality of marriage
Note: 4.4/5 (8 notes) 3,270 students
Instructor(s): Vyas Psychology Training Centre
Last update: 2022-09-21
What you’ll learn
- Learn secrets of long-lasting relationship
- Greater respect and love for your Partner
- Practices to build positive feelings and friendship
- How to strengthen your marriage by taking responsibility for yourself
- Proactively nurture a conscious, loving, romantic relationship
- Learn About Emotions In Your Relationship
- How to have more open and vulnerable communication
Welcome To The Course!!
How do you know if your marriage is in good health or not? This is a question that is certainly worth looking into, especially if you have been wondering along those lines.
Just as it is good to go for a regular physical check-up with your doctor, so it is also good to have a relationship health check-up from time to time to determine if it qualifies as a good marriage.
You may be quite surprised or shocked when you hear what your blood pressure and cholesterol readings are, even though you had not suspected that anything was amiss.
Similarly, when you take a closer look at your marriage health, you may be in for a few surprises.
This course is designed for those couples who have been facing difficulty in maintaining healthy relationships with life partners.
Couples who have trouble in a healthy relationship normally go for marriage Counselling however Couple Counseling can only be effective when both life partners put their best efforts to make their marriage happy.
Relationship management is a tricky task that needs deep love and attention from both participants.
This Relationship Improvement course will help you with Stress Management as well.
Conflict Resolution, Emotional Maturity, Mutual Understanding and Growth is the main objective of this course, you will find a lot of techniques to improve communication and understanding psychology of each other.
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre.
Who this course is for
- Introduction to Relationship Psychology
- Course Overview
- Inspiration of this course
- Practicality of the Course
- What is the truth
- What is ignorance
- What is Wisdom
- Dropping Ignorance
- Understanding the dynamics
- Clarity of the vision is the DNA of Success
- The heart of Relationships
- The heart of Relationships
- Charisma is the bonding agent
- Role of a Man
- Role of a Woman
- Your responsibility
- Building Rapport is the real work
- Section Introduction
- Bad Habits
- Improving Intimacy
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Interpersonal Skills
- Improve your communication with partner
- It all starts with you
- Communication is the key
- Remember The Golden Rule
- Start with you
- Encouragement is necessary
- Appreciation is necessary
- Forgiveness is necessary
- Listening and Understanding
- Showing Concern
- Importance of helping
- Taking Action
- Managing Sensitivity
- Motivation to be better
- Lowering Pride
- Insecurity and Moodiness
- Managing Perfectionism
- Having Deeper Commmunications
- Course Completion
Time remaining or 755 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|