Public Relations: Speak Effectively at Press Conferences
Public Relations: Develop the public speaking and media training skills you need to master this presentation format
Note: 4.3/5 (137 notes) 30,038 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Speak effectively at a press conference
- Look good on TV
- Craft a speech and message points
- Create and deliver sound bites
- Answer questions effecitvely
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Public Relations depends on speaking effectively to the news media. Imagine yourself speaking at a press conference with total confidence, and the media are there in full force capturing your messages and using your favorite sound bites. Wouldn’t it be great to know that regardless of the questions asked, you can get your message across and the exact quotes you want in the final story.
In this How to Speak at a Press Conference Public Relations course, you will learn the following:
* How to look and sound your best on TV
* How to craft a statement as well as a media message
* How to answer reporters’ questions strategically
* How to create and deliver sound bites
* How to get the exact quotes you wanted in the final story.
*How to practice high level Public Relations
This Public Relations course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this public relations class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This public relations course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation and public relations skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this public relations course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future media presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your media presentation and public relations skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your media presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this public relations course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
TJ Walker has more than 100,000 courses enrollments from more than 14,000 online students around the globe.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- CEOs, political leaders, activists and news makers who will be speaking at press conferences
- Become the Master of the Press Conference
- You Can Control Your Message and Your Image at Press Conferences
- Reach Your Goals after Every Press Conference
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Your Plan of Attack for Press Conferences
- You Will Look confident Because You Will Never Read Your Speech
- The Backdrop Will Enhance Your Message
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Give a Great Speech by Doing This
- Here is How to Coddle TV Reporters
- Why It Won’t Matter if Nobody Shows
- Practice in Little time for Maximum Results
- Video Rehearsal
- Great Press Conferences in Your Future
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- Extra Sound Bite Videos
- What is a Sound Bite
- Bold Action Words
- Reporters Love Cliches
- Give Specific Examples
- Rhetorical Questions
- Pop Culture
- Three Easiest Sound Bites
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 727 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|