Public Speaking: C-Level Executive Public Speaking Skills
Public Speaking: how you can present in any situation like a highly polished C-Level executive
Note: 4.1/5 (147 notes) 23,377 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-01-25
What you’ll learn
- Speak with authority
- Present effectively to board of directors, investors and employees
- Deliver PowerPoint in an engaging manner
- The will need to be able and willing to record themselves speaking on video using a cell phone tablet or webcam
Public Speaking for C-Level Executives
Imagine yourself speaking like a supremely confident and accomplished CEO of a Fortune 500 corporation. You can speak with great authority and confidence right away.
Solid public speaking skills are no longer an extra or a luxury for C-level executives; communication skills are a basic requirement for such jobs. You can get ready, now, for your promotion into the C-suite.
In this Public Speaking for C-Level executives course, you will learn how to present your ideas in front of employees, investors, the board of directors and colleagues in your industry. This course is about how to be a great public speaker, not merely an adequate one. You will learn how to reduce your time in speech preparation but generate far better results. And you will learn how to avoid the public speaking traps that label most executives as mid-level leaders who are not ready for Prime Time. This course will cover all essential aspects of public speaking, presentation skills and PowerPoint Presentations.
Why risk even one more day having the public speaking skills of a junior executive or mid-level manager? Sign up for this course today.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this Public Speaking course?
Speak with authority
Present effectively to the board of directors, investors and employees
Deliver PowerPoint in an engaging manner
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Public Speaking course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
Here is what Udemy students say about this course:
“TJ lays it out. He tells you what you have to do and he calls you out on just watching the videos and expecting to learn from them! Bravo! I really like the tasks/assignments. It got me started and that is what I needed, evidently!” Teresa Trimm
”Very logical, practical information that I knew but I needed to hear it from you, a professional, so my negative thoughts will stop getting in the way of my success. Thank you.” Angela Smucker
This Public Speaking course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation – speaking – public speaking for beginners – kids – first steps into public speaking – debate – first step into public speaking – speech. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: presentation skills – communication skills – storytelling.
Who this course is for
- This course if for C-Level executives and those who aspire to be
- You Can Speak Like a C-Level Executive Before You Reach the C-Suite
- Every Presentation Can Help You Reach Your Goals, If You Do This
- Please Introduce Yourself
- All Great Corporate Leaders Do This
- Projecting Leadership by Communicating Leadership Case Studies
- Making Your Stories Unforgetable
- Your PowerPoint Will Captibate, Not Bore
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Present Like Steve Jobs
- Halfway Though, are There Any Questions?
- Video Rehearsal
- Speaking Situations
- Housekeeping Matters
- Before We Start, Here is the #1 Tip to Improving Your Communication Skills
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Become a Better Communicator by Critiquing Others
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 243 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|