Public Speaking Disasters: Recover from Your Speech Blunders
Public Speaking Mistakes: Don’t let stumbles or memory lapses ruin your next presentation
Note: 4.5/5 (37 notes) 9,657 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Recover from speaking blunders
- Handle brain freezes
- Appear confident and relaxed, even when you aren’t
- Not react to little mistakes throughout the speech
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Public Speaking disasters happen to everyone from time to time. Imagine that you can speak with confidence and authority, no matter what disasters might be happening as you speak. Wouldn’t it be nice to know that if you forget what to say or if a slide doesn’t work properly, you can still speak in a confident and relaxed manner, and your audience will never know there was a problem?
In this How to Recover from Public Speaking Disasters course, you will learn the following
* How to recover if you forget what to say
* How to project calm on the outside even if you are panicking on the inside
* What not to say when mistakes or disasters occur
* How to avoid the most common mistakes that derail speakers
* How to keep Public Speaking mistakes from being remembered by your audience.
This Public Speaking course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The Public Speaking skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This Public Speaking course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their Public Speaking skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this Public Speaking course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your Public Speaking skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards.
Enroll in this course today.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to be a better speaker and wants to be able to recover from public speaking disasters more effectively
- Your Audience Will Never Notice Your Mistakes Again
- You Can Recover Quickly and Gracefully
- Please Introduce Yourself
- The Process For Ensuring Your Audience Will Never See You Sweat
- Control Your Emotions So They Work for You, Not Against You
- Your Memory Doesn’t Have to Be Perfect to Appear Perfect
- Your Cheat Sheet Will Bail You Out
- PowerPoint Will Never Tangle You Up Again
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- How to Avert Other Disasters
- Audio Problems Can Become a Thing of the Past
- Know Your Speech
- Practice so that Your Mistakes Happen In Advance of the Real Speech
- 1st Video Rehearsal
- 2nd Video Rehearsal
- Your Future as a Disaster-Free Speaker
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 749 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|