Public Speaking: Eliminate Verbal Tics, Uh, Um, Er, Ya Know
Presentation Skills Without the Verbal Tics “like” “um” “er” “so” “well” “ya see” “uh”
Note: 4.6/5 (276 notes) 27,654 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-06-06
What you’ll learn
- Eliminate or greatly reduce the number of verbal tics spoken
- Speak with greater poise and confidence
- Pause appropriately without panicking or filling up the space
- Seem less nervous and uncomfortable when speaking
You can improve your public speaking and presentation skills quickly and easily eliminate those annoying verbal tics from your speech. Imagine yourself rarely ever saying uh, um, er, like, ya know, well, or ya see. You can speak with poise and confidence. You will never again need to clutter your spoken word with annoying fillers.
TJ Walker, your instructor, brings real world knowledge and practical solutions to this public speaking and presentation skills issue. For more than 30 years he has trained 10,000 clients around the globe how to speak with greater clarity and confidence AND how to speak without using fillers and verbal tics. And now he can be your personal coach as well.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this public speaking and presentation skills course?
Eliminate or greatly reduce the number of verbal tics spoken
Speak with greater poise and confidence
Pause appropriately without panicking or filling up the space
Seem less nervous and uncomfortable when speaking
Please note: This course is NOT for anyone with a major speech impediment. It is designed for people who have normal speaking skills but who use higher than average fillers and verbal tics when they speak in uncomfortable situations. This is not speech therapy in a clinical sense. This course is speech therapy in the sense that it gives simple, practical problems for nervous people who have one highly specific type of speech problem.
Additional Note: TJ Walker is NOT a licensed speech therapist or speech pathologist. You are encouraged to seek out the services of professional speech therapists or speech pathologists if you have any speech-related problems beyond using excessive verbal tics.
Final note: This public speaking and presentation skills course is taught by a real person who speaks directly to you. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, special effects, fancy editing, and artwork plus robotic voices, this course is not for you.
This Public Speaking course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation – speaking – public speaking for beginners – kids – first steps into public speaking – debate – first step into public speaking – speech. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: presentation skills – communication skills – storytelling.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who has a problem using verbal tics
- Anyone who says “uh” “um” “er” “like” “ya know” “so” or “well” too often
- You Can Say Goodbye to Those Annoying Verbal Tics and Fillers
- Master the Quickest, Easiest Way to Eliminate Verbal Tics
- Now You Know Where the Tics Come From
- You Are Not Alone
- Hit the Pin, Not the Sand Trap
- Don’t Let the Ding A Ling Get You
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Your Confidence Will Scare Away the Filler Phrases – Speech Therapy
- Eliminating the Source of Your Speaking Discomfort Once and For All
- Appear More Confident By Using Smaller Words
- You Will Avoid the Data Dump Blues
- Never Worry About Remembering Again
- The Number 1 Tip for Eliminating Nerves
- A Focus Group To Make You Better
- You Deserve a Personal Coach
- Full Disclosure: I am Not a Speech Therapist or a Speech Pathologist
- Conclusion: You Can Now Speak with Confidence and Without Verbal Clutter
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- New Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Conclusion You Can Now Speak Without Verbal Tics and Fillers
- Extra Tips On How to Be Even More Comfortable When Speaking and Presenting
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 938 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|