Public Speaking: Eulogy-Give a Great Eulogy For Loved Ones
Public Speaking Guidelines on how to give a proper eulogy for a loved one
Note: 4.6/5 (24 notes) 9,694 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-11-22
What you’ll learn
- Deliver a eulogy
- Prepare a eulogy
- Maintain emotions when delivering a eulogy
- Give an excellent and fitting Eulogy for a Loved One
- You will need to record your practice speeches on video using a cell phone or webcam
Public Speaking for Eulogies. Imagine yourself giving a proper eulogy for your loved one. You relive the high lights of this person’s life. You take people on a journey celebrating his/her life. And you do it with the poise and dignity that such an occasion requires.
Public Speaking How to Give a Eulogy
In this “How to Give a Eulogy” Public Speaking course you will learn all the steps you need to take in order to deliver an effective eulogy for a departed loved one. Nobody looks forward to giving a eulogy, but it is an opportunity to spotlight what was great and what will be missed by a close family member or friend. A eulogy isn’t like a typical business speech or PowerPoint presentation. However, it is still a speech with an opportunity to make either a bad impress, no impression or a positive impression and to communicate good things about the person who has just died. This course will help you prepare for the eulogy using the least amount of time and causing the least stress.
TJ Walker is a widely respected Public Speaking coach and has personally delivered eulogies.
Enroll in this Public Speaking course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this Public Speaking course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
“5 Stars! TJ Walker gives some great advice and helped make me more confident that I could deliver a great eulogy.” Udemy student Richard Washofsky
“5 Stars! The course was excellent. In this short course, the content, style, substance, and overall information were all superior. I rate it a solid 5 (FIVE) Stars! TJ Walker is a very gifted instructor.” Udemy student Eugene R Berman
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who may have to deliver a eulogy in the near future
- You Will Deliver an Excellent Eulogy
- You Will Lead the Celebration of This Person’s Life
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Summing Up the Best Parts of a Person’s Life
- Put Your Finger on that Person’s Magic
- What Was He/She Proudest Of?
- Becoming a Master Storyteller
- More Story Sources
- Here is An Honest, Ethical Way to Cheat
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Don’t Drink Booze
- Tears Can Flow, But No Blubbering
- Video Rehearse
- 2nd Video Rehearse
- Final Video Rehearsal
- Housekeeping Matters
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- Who is TJ Walker?
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 445 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|