Public Speaking for Beginners
Public Speaking Skills Developed From Scratch, in Little Time
Note: 4.2/5 (747 notes) 57,661 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-06-06
What you’ll learn
- Give speeches, presentations, talks and briefings
- Display confidence when speaking
- Speak in an understandable manner
- Make messages memorable
- A willingness to speak and present
Public speaking–Even if you have never given a speech and the idea of public speaking scares you, you can become competent and professional in your public speaking skills-and quickly! TJ Walker is arguably the premier public speaking coach in the world, with more published online public speaking training courses than anyone else, and with a 6-continent client list. Walker will show you how to bypass normal beginner pitfalls and get to a comfortable, confident state for all your public speaking. And he shows you how to do this in less than 45 minutes!
Are you in a new job or position that requires you to speak in public or to colleagues or clients? This course will help you master all the public speaking basics-and then some. You may be a beginner when it comes to your public speaking skills, but nobody else around you has to know the secret.
After enrolling in this course, your colleagues and clients will never believe you when you try to tell them you were recently a beginner in public speaking. What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
Give speeches, presentations, talks and briefings
Display confidence when speaking
Speak in an understandable manner
Make messages memorable
Be proficient at public speaking
This course is designed with hyper-efficient methods so that you can learn all public speaking skills basics in less than 45 minutes.
Please note: this is a communications course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating communication skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
This Public Speaking course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation – speaking – public speaking for beginners – kids – first steps into public speaking – debate – first step into public speaking – speech. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: presentation skills – communication skills – storytelling.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who want to learn basic public speaking skills
- Public Speaking So That Nobody Will Know You Are a Beginner
- These Simple Secrets Will Make You Look Like a Public Speaking Veteran
- You Will Never Have to Be Scared, Even Though Everybody Else Is
- This Is How You Get Your Audience to Do What You Want
- Unlock the Keys to Motivating Your Audience
- Refining Your Public Speaking Skills the Smart, Systematic Way
- Getting Feedback the Right Way to Make You Stronger
- Mastering the Easiest Public Speaking Technique of All
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Your Picture Will Be Worth More The a 1000 Words
- Only Perfect Practice Makes Perfect
- You Can Pass the Ultimate Test
- You Have Earned a Personalize Coaching Session Now
- Conclusion Public Speaking for Beginners
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Conclusion – You Are No Longer a Public Speaking Beginner
- Extra – Tips on How to Get Over Nervousness and Being Scared
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 998 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|