Public Speaking for High School Students: Speak Well Now
PubSpeaking is rarely taught in school and even more rarely taught well. Yet it is a critical skill for success in life.
Note: 4.4/5 (71 notes) 12,625 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2023-01-06
What you’ll learn
- Speak confidently inside and outside the classroom
- Present information clearly and in a memorable fashion
- Avoid the common blunders made by most student speakers
- Rehearse presentations effectively on video
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Public speaking is scary for high school students as well as adults. But it doesn’t have to be. Imagine speaking in front of your classroom or even an auditorium full of classmates and being perfectly comfortable and confident. Wouldn’t it be nice to know that you can speak confidently anytime to students as well as adults on the topic of your choice?
This Public Speaking for High School Students course will teach you the following:
* How to present with complete confidence
* How to avoid the most common blunders that hurt other high school speakers
* How to rehearse your important presentations using video
* How to make students and teachers find your presentations more memorable and engaging
This public speaking course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is public speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The public speaking skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This public speaking course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their public speaking skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this public speaking course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
TJ Walker has more than 100,000 courses enrollments from more than 14,000 online students around the globe.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- This course is for all high school students who ever have to present in or out of class
- Become a Great Presenter Now – Don’t Wait for the Future
- You Can Be a Great Speaker Inside And Outside the Classroom
- Accomplish Exactly What You want with every Presentation
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Saving Time During Your Presentation Preparation Process
- This is How You Figure Out What to Say
- “What If I Don’t Know A lot About the Topic I’m Presenting on?”
- Narrowing Down Your Ideas to the Top 5
- How to Show You Care
- Use a Cheat Sheet that Won’t Get You in Trouble
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Practice the Easy, Fast Way
- 1st Video Rehearsal
- 2nd Video Rehearsal
- 3rd Video Rehearsal
- Developing Your Public Speaking Style Like a Pro
- Prepare Your Message Points in Advance
- Here is a Little-Known Trick Used by the Most Persuasive Politicians
- Your Presentations Will Be Great, Starting Right Now
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 932 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|