Public Speaking for Kids (& Parents) Kids Can Speak!
Public Speaking: It’s never too early to learn how to speak effectively and with confidence. An essential life skill
Note: 4.5/5 (425 notes) 22,450 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-06-06
What you’ll learn
- Deliver effective classroom presentations
- Speak in a variety of academic and extra-curricular situations
- Present with confidence
- Develop greater comfort when speaking in front of other kids and adults
- How to Speak on YouTube and Facetime
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
2022 Update! Newly updated to include sections on YouTube and Facetime. All New Public Speaking for Kids (And their parents) Course taught by a real kid. This course is for kids (and parents),taught by a kid (and a parent)!
Public Speaking is an essential skill for kids. Imagine speaking to a classroom full of other kids and knowing that everyone is understanding you and impressed by how comfortable, confident and relaxed you seem. Wouldn’t it be nice to never again become nervous before speaking in front of class, teachers or parents?
In this Public Speaking for Kids course you will learn the following:
*How to relax before giving any presentation
*How to organize your thoughts
*How to practice your presentation on video
*How to make teachers, parents and fellow students be impressed by your public speaking abilities
This public speaking course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This public speaking course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
Rossa Walker is an experienced speaker on YouTube and in online courses. She was also a very shy kid who now, at age 7, has become an accomplished public speaker. If she can speak, any kid can speak. Rossa will teach you the easiest way to become a comfortable and confident speaker, no matter how young, inexperienced or scared you are.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their public speaking skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the public speaking training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this public speaking course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
“5 Stars! I chose this class because part of my Parenting Plan is to help my child address fears. I know in additional to being afraid of the dark and height, speaking in front of others is a fear my child has exhibited. I like the way the Instructors talked directly to the child on the videos and used examples children could relate. I like the flow of the class. I learned there is a “magic phrase.” I also learned to have my child to use the video that is on the PC, SmartPhone and Tablet as tool to help them with this skill. I could relate to several examples of what not to do. The Instructor teaches from the view of an experienced Media Personality. I would highly recommend this class.” Ericka Bellamy Joseph
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this public speaking course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
This Public Speaking course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – presentation – speaking – public speaking for beginners – kids – first steps into public speaking – debate – first step into public speaking – speech. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: presentation skills – communication skills – storytelling.
Who this course is for
- This course is for all pre-k and elementary school kids
- You Don’t Have to Be An Adult to Be a Great Speaker
- Public Speaking for Kids Kids Can Be Great Speakers Now! Promo Video
- Good News! You Can speak as Well as Any Adult. Speaking Isn’t Hard
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Here Is How and Where We Can Share
- Start by Figuring Out What You Want to Accomplish When You Speak
- The #1 Secret to Becoming a Great Public Speaker
- Tell Your Audience How You feel (As Long As You Don’t Whine!)
- The Easy Way to Never Forget What To Say
- Practice Your Way to Becoming a Comfortable Speaker
- This Is the Perfect Way to Practice Your Presentation
- Speaking Can Be Scary, But You don’t Have to Look Scared
- Practice Speaking and Focus on Your Strengths
- Pick a Subject You Like to Talk About
- Time for You to Be the Star!
- The Most Common Problems and How to Solve Them
- Speak Up! I Can’t Hear You!
- Stop Fidgeting!
- Special Speaking Situations
- Speaking to Persuade
- You Can Tell Jokes and Be Funny!
- Show ‘N Tell Can be Fun!
- Start Your Own YouTube Channel
- Here Is How to Speak to Waitstaff at a Restaurant
- Conclusion to Public Speaking for Kids
- Always Ask for Feedback
- Congratulations! You are Now Ready for a Lifetime of Good Public Speaking!
- Below Is an Older Version of this course (No Extra $) This was for parents too
- Accomplish Your Goals In Every Presentation
- If You Can Have a Conversation With One friend, then You can Be a Good Speaker
- Make Sure Your Most Important Ideas Are Remembered
- Show What You Care About
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Make Your Points Unforgettable – Examples
- Use a Cheat Sheet That Will Never Get You in Trouble
- Reduce Your Practice Time
- 1st Video Rehearsal
- 2nd Video Rehearsal
- 3rd Video Rehearsal
- You Will Give Great Presentations for the Rest of Your Life
- Time to Give TJ and Rossa a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Who is TJ Walker?
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Questions from Students and Answers from TJ in Video
- How to Use a Teleprompter?
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 680 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|