Public Speaking for Parents – Teach Your Kids to Present 1Hr
You can help your child become an excellent speaker and build confidence for Every communications opportunity in Life!
Note: 4.6/5 (126 notes) 29,412 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2022-03-15
What you’ll learn
- Teach your kids public speaking skills
- Coach your kids on how to give presentations
- Help your kids develop confidence
- Build your child’s communication skills
- cell phone
Public Speaking for Parents – Teach Your Kids to Present – learn in less than 1Hour
You can teach your child or kid to become a confident and strong public speaker. Public speaking and presentation skills are essential for success in most careers, yet they are rarely taught in public or private schools.
TJ Walker has taught public speaking skills to top CEOs, presidents of countries, prime ministers, and business visionaries. He brings the most modern techniques to you now in this innovative course. Additionally, Walker shares with you tricks and tips he uses in is teaching his own daughter on how to become an excellent public speaker.
Your time is valuable. You will learn everything you need in this public speaking course in less than one hour!
You will learn the secret to building your child’s confidence as a communicator. You will also learn techniques to help your child become a better speaker, gradually, for decades to come.
And most importantly, you will learn how to make this experience for you and your child-pleasant and uplifting, and devoid of negativity and unpleasantness. This is a streamlined and efficient course designed for busy parents to complete in less than one hour.
If you are ready to start helping your child today become a better public speaker, then enroll right now.
Here is what Udemy students say about this course:
“It has been a good experience so far, highlighting the ways you can support children in becoming confident speakers” Patricia Onyejekwe
“Great course as my son is very interested in implementing all the skills learned while learning the course with me.” Garry B
This Public Speaking course is ideal for anyone searching for more info on the following: public speaking – speaking – presentation – public speaking for beginners – debate – first steps into public speaking – kids – speech – first step into public speaking. Plus, this course will be a great addition to anyone trying to build out their knowledge in the following areas: presentation skills – communication skills – storytelling.
Who this course is for
- Parents who want to help their children become better public speakers
- You Can Help Your Child Become a Confident Public Speaker and Communicator
- Public Speaking for Parents – Teach Your Kids to Present 1Hr
- Quick Win! the 3 Minute Solution
- We are Going to Help Your Kid Become an Excellent Speaker
- The Positive Reinforcement Technique To Get Great Speaking
- Your Public Speaking Questions are Answered Right Here
- The Checklist You Need to Identify Your Kid’s Speaking Strengths
- Here Is What To do If Your Child Asks for Advice
- How To Help Your Kid Rehearse for Presentations and Speeches
- Practice Doesn’t Make Perfect Unless You Do It This Way
- This Is the Time to Rehearse
- The Right Way to Watch Practice Speeches
- Get a Personalized Video Critiques Here
- Determining Your Goals for Each Practice Secession
- The Secret to Building Complete Confidence
- Don’t Practice By Talking to a Mirror
- Become Your Child’s Number 1 Cheerleader
- Look for Opportunities to Speak With Your Child
- Example of doing a TikTok Video with Your Kid
- Document Your Kid’s Public Speaking and Use as a Learning Opportunity
- Techniques to Improve Your Kid’s Speaking Skills
- Don’t Rely on Memory
- Play the Long Game
- Conclusion – You Are Ready To Help Your Child
- The Way for You and Your Child to Improve Constantly
- Congratulations! You and Your Kids are Now Ready to Be Great Speakers!
- Extra Public Speaking Reading Materials
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Here are Several Books for You Attached
Time remaining or 931 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|