Public Speaking for Women
Public speaking with confidence and in a clear and memorable manner
Note: 4.4/5 (64 notes) 10,352 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2023-01-06
What you’ll learn
- Deliver a great speech
- Present with confidence
- Give speeches that are easy to understand
- Deliver messages that are memorable
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Public Speaking – Imagine that every time you speak, people are in awe of your confidence and actually remember your messages and key ideas. Wouldn’t you love to be able to stand up and speak to any crown, anytime, and know that you are coming across your very best, and that people understand you and remember your messages?
In this Public Speaking for Women course you will learn the following:
* How to speak with confidence
* How to tell stories
* How to avoid the most common Public Speaking blunders that affect both men and women public speakers
* How to get your audience to understand you and remember your messages
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The Public Speaking skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This Public Speaking course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your public speaking skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.
“5 stars! Many of us just don’t know it yet. What is stopping us from getting out there and speaking? TJ addresses your questions and give very practical advice for making your mark. He addresses some of the concerns we have and even addresses some you may not have heard of yet. The biggest plus of this course is that TJ is right there. He will answer any question you have and does it in a very timely fashion. I am so impressed with the quality of the help and insight that he offers. If you want to be a more effective speaker, take this course. And help TJ make it even better by asking your questions and making this the best course for women on Udemy. Well done TJ.” Udemy student Theresa Johnson
“5 Stars! Excellent course with a good explanation of dos and don’ts.” Udemy Student Sandhya Singh
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- This course is for women who want to become better public speakers
- You Will Be a Fantastic Speaker
- The Secret to Being a Great Presenter
- Please Introduce Yourself
- The Differences Between Men and Women
- Mastering The Process for Creating and Delivering a Great Speech
- Helping You Achieve Your Ultimate Goal
- Learning to Love Your Voice (Don’t Lower Your Voice)
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Don’t End a Sentence With a Question Mark?
- The Perfect Clothing, Shoes, and Makeup for You
- What Are Your Speech Goals?
- Becoming a Master Storyteller
- Video Practice
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Before We Start, Here is the #1 Tip to Improving Your Communication Skills
- Concluding Thoughts
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Questions from Students
- Is it OK to use Other People’s Stories?
- Public Speaking: Is it Harder for Women to Succeed
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 679 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|