Public Speaking Skills: Deliver Great Technology Talks
Public Speaking: Complex technology messages can be presented in a clear and memorable way
Note: 4.4/5 (52 notes) 15,217 students
Instructor(s): TJ Walker
Last update: 2023-01-06
What you’ll learn
- Deliver technology presentations effectively
- Avoid common blunder others make in technology presentatons
- Use PowerPoint slides effectively
- Use video for presentaton rehearsals
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
Public Speaking goes hand in hand with great technology advances! Imagine you are delivering a technology presentation and your audience is riveted by your messages and your style. Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly what your audience is understanding or not understanding about your technical expertise?
In this Public Speaking: How to Deliver Technology Presentations course, you will learn the following:
* How to avoid the common blunders that destroy most technology presentations
* How to simplify your message
* How to make your key messages more understandable and memorable
* How to use technology effectively when giving a technology presentation
This Public Speaking course is delivered primarily through spoken lectures. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The public speaking skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This public speaking course contains numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Udemy’s online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future technology presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your technology presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this public speaking course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
“5 Stars! This course is primarily focused on making you better you a better presenter and communicator, period. Delivering talks around technology is woven into this course very well as a secondary focus. TJ Walker has a depth of knowledge/experience very smooth and relaxed reminds a relaxed reminds a bit of Steve jobs. He doesn’t focus so much on technicalities (That’s covered in the resources section of this course) but rather presents you a framework to apply to yourself and develop this skill quite a rare mode of teaching on Udemy and it works 🙂 at least for me. A great course overall.” Udemy Student Isaac Sandaljian
What others say:
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.”Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who has to give technology presentations or presentations that contain a large technology element
- You Can Give a Technology Presentation that is Memorable and Understandable
- Technology Presentations Don’t Have to Be boring Data Dumps
- Reach Your Goals in Every Technology Presentation
- Please Introduce Yourself
- Get People to Understand What Is Most Important to You
- Isolate Your Top Five Messages for Every Presentation
- Use Technology the Right Way for Your Visuals
- Never Get Lost in Details Again
- You Will Stress Benefits not Features
- Become a Master Storyteller for Your Technology
- Exciting New Update to this Course
- Your PowerPoint Will Illuminate, Not Bore
- Practice the Tech-Savvy Way
- Video Practice
- Ensuring All Your Future Tech Presentations Will Be Great
- Time to Give TJ a Piece of Your Mind
- Housekeeping Matters
- 7 Steps For Getting the Most Out of this Course
- Update – You Should Get on the TikTok App Now
- Who is TJ Walker?
- If You Like to Learn by Reading
- $10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
- Your Questions Will Be Answered Here
- One Last Chance to Make This Course Better for Your Permanent Learning Library
- Here Is How You Can Get your Certificate of Completion for this Course
- Bonus Lecture
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 400 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|