PyScript Fundamentals 101- Run Python in your Browser’s HTML
Now write your Python Code Snippets directly in HTML – Taking Web Development to a whole new Level !
Note: 4.4/5 (54 notes) 16,062 students
Instructor(s): Prince Patni
Last update: 2022-06-07
What you’ll learn
- Using PyScript to create Python based Web Applications like Dashboards, Apps etc
- Various PyScript Tags and Methods
- Working with Built in and External Python Libraries
- Create REPL like Interface with a single line of Code
- Bar, Line, Bokeh Charts using PyScript
- Basic Knowledge of Python & HTML is good to have. Everything is covered from basics to advanced so this course is for all experience levels.
Python has grown in popularity immensely in recent years. It has a wide range of applications, from its most popular use in Artificial Intelligence, to Data Science, Robotics, and Scripting. But In the web development field, Python is used mainly on the backend with frameworks such as Django and Flask.
So, The only missing piece to make Python a universal programming language is here !
Think of PyScript as the “Minecraft of software development”: Users crafting their own worlds (applications) or new blocks and mods (components and widgets), and sharing them with the world.
This is the exciting beginning for supporting new ways of programming, building, sharing, and deploying applications. PyScript is a game changer and in this course we will learn everything about this awesome new tech skill – the basics, the setup, and coding in PyScript.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
Complete Code Snippets are shared that are used in Lectures.
This course can be completed over a Weekend.
Wonderful collection of useful resources are shared, that will be updated frequently.
All Doubts will be answered.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this PyScript 101 course.
Who this course is for
- Python Enthusiasts who love to explore Python’s features
- Web Developers who want to add a new skill to their portfolio
- Data Science & Business Intelligence Professionals working with Python in their job role
- What is PyScript?
- PyScript Foundation
- Features of PyScript
- PyScript Advantages
- PyScript Learning Prerequisites
- First Steps
- Basic Setup Instructions
- Setting up necessary Applications to use PyScript
- First ‘Hello World’ program in PyScript
- Introduction to PyScript Tags
- PyScript Deep Dive
- Importing Python Script from external file
- Importing functions from a python file
- Multi line python Script
- Using ‘write’ in PyScript
- Using class & functions in PyScript
- Adding Local Modules
- Output Python code to HTML Tags
- Working with built-in & external Python libraries
- Run REPL in the browser
- Events using PyScript
- Creating Plots using PyScript
- Bar chart Using numpy and matplotlib in PyScript
- Line Chart
- Bokeh Chart
- Distplot With the Histogram
- Histogram of Standard Normal distribution
- Scatter Plot
- Advanced PyScript Projects
- A Complete ‘To Do’ App using PyScript
- How to Check if a package is supported in PyScript?
- Additional Useful Resources
Time remaining or 906 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|