Python Basics – Python from Scratch in 2 Days
From ZERO to the basic functions and data types. New in Python? This is the starting point for you
Note: 4.6/5 (345 notes) 5,831 students
Instructor(s): Federico Garay
Last update: 2022-06-07
What you’ll learn
- Give your first steps in programming with Python
- Create practical programs
- Work in real world programs every day. Each section ends on a project you’ll be able to complete applying what you’ve learned in that day
- Learn how Python is structured and its basic commands
- Be guided by a truly step by step method that starts from nada
- Put everything in practice with 3 code exercises per lecture
- A computer with internet connnection
- Eagerness to make a jump in your career and gladly learn something every day
Did you always want to know how to program in Python but you think it will take you a long time to master it?
All solved! Here, we offer you “Python from Scratch in 2 Days”!
A completely free and intensive training program based on real-life projects in which you will learn from scratch the very basics of Python.
We are Phil Ebiner and Federico Garay, and we have created many of the best-selling courses in Udemy that are related to programing languages and other very useful resources for software creators.
We are convinced that in life you have to do everything with joy, even studying.
If you take this free course, we will organize your learning into two intense days of study so that you learn to start writing your first lines of code. The most important ones when starting a successful career.
You will dedicate 1 to 2 hours per day to create two real-life programs, and to understand the approach and the structure of Python code.
This is the most strongly practice-based course. But why?
• Every day, you will create a REAL program.
• Each lecture comes with 3 practical code exercises.
• Each video is divided into a theoretical and a practical part.
• Each new concept brings a downloadable PDF file.
• Each new topic can be best tackled with a questionnaire.
In this free course, you will install everything you need on your computer and create your first lines of code, and you will learn the basic yet fundamental aspects to understand python permanently. In addition, when you finish the course, you will be ready to take advanced training programs so you can jump to complex topics like games, administrative and management software, web development, graphical interfaces, artificial intelligence, data science, web scraping, facial recognition, and much, much, much more.
This is your starting point to explore this interesting field, which you may never have dared to tackle before. This is your chance. In just two days you will overcome all your fears and be ready to go for the most sought-after (and best-paid) programming languages on the planet.
Do you dare to start this completely free adventure that will change your life right now? We are waiting for you in lecture #1.
Phil & Fede
Who this course is for
- Beginners with no prior knowledge of Python
- Beginners with some previous programming experience that want to review the basics
- Entrepreneurs wanting to create their own business applications
- Dreamers pursuing a career change who are wondering: ‘Where should I start?’
- DAY 1 – PROGRAM A NAME CREATOR
- Why Python
- Day 1 Goal
- We Have a Great Surprise for You!
- Installing Python & Pycharm
- Print Practice #1
- Print Practice #2
- Print Practice #3
- String Practice #1
- String Practice #2
- String Practice #3
- Input Practice #1
- Input Practice #2
- Input Practice #3
- Let’s Review Day 1
- Solution – Day 1 Coding Exercises
- Day 1 Challenge
- Day 1 Challenge – Solution
- About Your Experience
- DAY 2 – PROGRAM A COMMISSION CALCULATOR
- Data Types
- Variables Practice #1
- Variables Practice #2
- Variables Practice #3
- Integers & Floats
- Integers Practice
- Floats Practice
- Data Types Practice
- Conversions between Data Types
- Data Type Conversions Practice #1
- Data Type Conversions Practice #2
- Data Type Conversions Practice #3
- String Formatting
- Strings Formatting Practice #1
- Strings Formatting Practice #2
- Strings Formatting Practice #3
- Mathematical Operators
- Mathematical Operators Practice #1
- Mathematical Operators Practice #2
- Mathematical Operators Practice #3
- Round Practice #1
- Round Practice #2
- Round Practice #3
- Let’s Review Day 2
- Solution – Day 2 Coding Exercises
- Day 2 Challenge
- Day 2 Challenge – Solution
- Bonus Lecture
Google Data Analytics [Coursera]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|