Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python
Learn how to program in python- python functions-python basic apps – python tips and tricks – Other Python features
Note: 4.0/5 (2,413 notes) 189,530 students
Instructor(s): Kiran Gavali
Last update: 2021-09-21
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Python 3 the right way
- Understand complex functions in python
- Be able to use python on a daily basis
- Create your own basic programs with python
- Having a computer
- Wanting to learn programming in python
- no experience required
Programming can sometimes be very hard to learn especially if you have no experience in this field. But, this course have everything that you need to be able to start your programming career or improve your programming skills by learning all the basis of python. If you :
– Are in school and want to learn how to program in python
– Need to learn this programming language for work
– Want to start a personal project that requires you to have programming knowledge
– simply want to learn a new skill
Then you will love this course. Not only you will have by the end of the course a very solid base of this programming language but you will also be able create small and simple application right after the course.
The structure of the course
The way the course is made is really done to help you learn all the basics of this programming language. From installing your text editor to writing your first lines of code to create your small apps everything is structured to help you achieve your goal of learning how to program in python. This course is also teach many python functions and formulas and give a complete understanding of those. The goal is really to help you have a complete understanding of this programming language. Indeed, the hardest part is not to learn the language but to think like a programmer and this is exactly what this course is going to teach you.
Also, this course has been built on a concept of learning by practice. In other words, in each class you will learn the theory about every concept and then you will have a lot of practice to help you reach your full potential and give you a better understanding of the topic. This way, by practicing you will be able to write lines of code by yourself and understand the logic behind each command that you write down.
For who is this course designed
There are many python courses out there, but this one is different. Indeed, this python course will teach you by example all the basics of this programming language. Also, since this course is an introduction it can be great for people who have never worked with python before. Indeed, even if you never programmed in your life this course will give you a solid basis about how to properly work with python. The goal of this course is teaching you how to think like a programmer and create small and basics python projects.
Why should I take this course
If you want to learn programming then you should definitely take the course. Not only you will have created a lot of small apps by the end of it you will also have a very good knowledge of different python concepts. Also you will understand the logic behind this programming language as well as many of it’s functions.
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don’t like it for any reason ask for a refund.
You can’t lose with this type of offer !!
ENROLL NOW and start learning today
Who this course is for
- People interested to learn how to program in python
- people curious about programming
- Getting Started with Python
- Variables and Multiple Assignment
- Playing with the print function
- Using variables in python
- String manipulation
- Different number manipulation
- Understanding the input function on python
- Practice part 1
- Practice part 2
- Part 2
- Adding comments on your project
- The utility of functions
- How to use the return statement
- Understanding the if statement Part 1
- Understanding the if statement Part 2
- Understanding the if statement Part 3
- Working with lists
- Using functions with lists
- Difference between lists and tuples
- What is a dictionary in python
- Introduction to while loop structure
- Understanding For loops
- Practice : Creating and blocking passwords
- Practice: Testing combinations
- Creation of a basic encryption app
- Working with classes and objects
- Dealing with errors
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 980 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|