Python Learn by Python Projects & Python Quizzes in 2022
Python full Course Python Quizzes, Python Projects in Games,Data Analysis & Python Scripting for all Python 3 Developers
Note: 4.2/5 (793 notes) 135,621 students
Instructor(s): Temotec Learning Academy
Last update: 2022-06-02
What you’ll learn
- Learn Python in easy and simple way.
- How to use Python with PostgreSQL to Analyze Data.
- 13 Python projects to Master The Python Powerful Skills you will learn.
- Learn how to code in Python in simple and easy way.
- Learn Python programming basics.
- Learn how to use Jupyter notebook and IPython for Python coding.
- Learn coding in Python by examples.
- Apply what you will learn in Python through exercises.
- Learn how to use and handle Python strings.
- Learn Python Data Structures.
- Learn how and when to use Control Flow and Loops in Python.
- Learn Python Functions Programming.
- Learn how to use Python to open files.
- Learn Object Oriented Programming(OOP) in Python.
- Learn Python by doing through Python Projects.
- No primer programming experience needed for this course.
- Computer and internet.
- Your enthusiasm to learn Python Basics and Python Object Oriented Programming.
- Everything else you need to learn Python Programming is already in this course.
Python Programming course, full Guide for Python Programmers & Python Coders in a simple and easy way with Python Examples, Python quizzes, Resources & 13 Python Real Wold Projects in Python Games, Python OOP , Python Data Analysis, Python Database Python Apps & Python Scripting to master Python 3 from zero to hero in this course.
What you will learn in this course ?
Learn Python by doing 13 Python Real World Projects in Python Games, Python OOP , Python Data Analysis, Python Database & Python Scripting.
In this course you will learn how to Install Python 3.
In this course you will learn how to use python IDLE.
In this course you will learn how to choose Python IDE to learn coding.
In this course you will learn how to Install Anaconda for Python coding.
In this course you will learn how to use Online Jupyter for Python Programming.
In this course you will learn how to use Python IDLE.
In this course you will learn how What the difference between Variables & Operators in Python.
In this course you will learn Operators Types in Python.
In this course you will learn Python Data Types.
In this course you will learn String Functions & entries in Python.
In this course you will learn how to use Input String Function in Python.
In this course you will learn Python Data Structures.
In this course you will learn how to create Lists & lists operations in Python.
In this course you will learn how to create Dictionaries & Dictionaries operations in Python .
In this course you will learn how to create Tuples & Tuples operations in Python.
In this course you will learn and when to use For Loop in Python. to create Sets & Sets operations in Python.
In this course you will learn how and when to use Control Flow and Loops in Python.
In this course you will learn IF Statement and control flow in Python.
In this course you will learn how and when to use For Loop in Python.
In this course you will learn how and when to use While Loop in Python.
In this course you will learn how to Handle Errors in your Python programs.
In this course you will learn how and when to use Python Functions.
In this course you will learn how and when to create functions in Python.
In this course you will learn how and when to use Lambda Expression in Python.
In this course you will learn how to create and use to Python Modules.
Lear how to use Python to open files.
Learn coding in Python by examples in this course.
Apply what you will learn in Python through exercises in this course.
Recap files to review what will learn in Python in this course.
Why to master Python Programming Language by this course ?
Python is a high level programming language, strong, elegant, and easy to learn.
Python is Faster than R programming language when used for data science.
Python Has lots of libraries which facilitate its use for data analysis.
Python is Objective oriented programming Language so you can use objects when coding in python.
Python is Free open source programming language.
Python can be used for a large variety of programming tasks, such as for desktop applications, game programming and mobile development all of that can be done using Python programming Language.
Python is a cross platform language, which means that code written for one operating system, such as Windows, will work well on Mac OS or Linux without making any changes to the Python code.
Who this course is for
- Beginner Python Programmer who want to master Python programming Concepts in simple and easy way.
- Python programmers willing to master python for data analytics.
- Students want to master Python programming basics.
- Students how want to learn how to use python Idle and, jupyter notebook (Ipython).
- Students want to apply Python knowledge through Python Projects
- Students want to learn how use impeded Python interpreter in Udemy.
- Students want to build the skills that is needed to get your first Python programming job.
- By the end of the course you’ll get the confidence to code in Python smoothly & fluently.
- Are you welling to learn Python Pandas & Data Visualization?
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Python3 VS Python2
- Installation & Downloading of Python3
- Downloading Anacoda & Installation with Jupyter Notebook
- Using the online ready to use Jupyter Notebook.
- Understanding Python Data Types
- Understanding Numbers
- Understanding Booleans
- Understanding String
- Understanding Python Data Structure Part 1
- Understanding Python Data Structure Part 2
- Python Data Types Recap
- Python Programming Basics
- Variables Vs Operators
- Operators types
- Coding Quiz (1)
- Python String Functions
- String Format Function in Python.
- Coding Quiz (2)
- String length Function in Python.
- Coding Quiz (3)
- String count( ) Function in python
- Coding Quiz (4)
- Coding Quiz (5)
- String endwith & startwith functions in Python
- Coding Quiz (6)
- String Find & Index function in Python
- Coding Quiz (7)
- String islower, isupper, lower & upper functions in Python
- Coding Quiz (8)
- String replace & strip function in Python
- Coding Quiz (9)
- Title and Captalize String Function in Python
- Coding Quiz (10)
- String Input function in Python
- Quizzes Solutions
- Escaping Sequences in Python
- Python Structures
- Coding Quiz (11)
- Coding Quiz (12)
- Coding Quiz (13)
- Sets Operations
- Coding Quiz (14)
- Python Structures Comparison
- Test your understanding difference between different data structures
- Python Decision Making & Loops
- Decision Making IF Statement
- Coding Quiz (15)
- For Loop
- Coding Quiz (16)
- While Loop
- Coding Quiz (17)
- Error & Exception Handling in Python
- Try & Except
- Coding Quiz (18)
- Python Functions
- What the Python Function is ?
- Variable Scope.
- How to create a Function in Python.
- Coding Quiz (19)
- Lambda Function in Python
- Coding Quiz (20)
- Python Files & Modules.
- Python Modules
- Coding Quiz (21)
- How to Open Files in Python?
- Coding Quiz (22)
- Project1: ” CCG”.
- Project Walkthrought
- CCG Project Heplful Notes & Steps
- CCG Project Solution
- Project 2: Hangman Game in Python
- Project Walkthrough
- Project Helpful Notes
- Project Solution Part 1
- Project Solution Part 2
- Basic Object Oriented programming in Python
- Simple class
- Coding Quiz (23)
- The Constructor __init__ method
- Coding Quiz (24)
- The Constructor & Dunder Methods
- Coding Quiz (25)
- Class Inheritance
- Coding Quiz (26)
- Advanced Object Oriented programming in Python.
- Coding Quiz (27)
- Multiple Inheritance
- Coding Quiz (28)
- Coding Quiz (29)
- @classmethod vs @staticmethod
- Coding Quiz (30)
- Project3: (X-O Game)
- OOP Python Project (X-O Game) Walkthrough
- OOP Python Project (X-O Game) Help
- OOP Python Project (X-O Game) Solution
- Python & PostgreSQL
- PostgreSQL download and install
- Airlines Database Creation
- Airlines Database Restore
- Using CMD & Python Pip.PyPi to Install Jupyter Lab & Pandas Package
- Data Analysis Process Overview
- Data Analysis Process Overview
- Python Pandas Module
- Create a CSV File Using PostgreSQL
- Using Python to load and querying PostgreSQL Database
- Python Pandas Module Mehods
- Python Pandas Data Analysis
- Python Pandas Data Visualization
- Sampling Error
- Project 4: Scraping The Web Using Python
- How to Scrape a website???
- Using Pandas and LXML Python Modules to scrape a webpage
- Project 5: Data Analysis & Data Visualization of the Scraped Data.
- Visualization of the Scraped Data
- Project 6: Saving the Scraped data to a newly created Database
- Saving the Scraped data to a newly created Database
- Python Automation(Scripting)
- Python Scripting Overview
- Project 7: Python Automation AFC
- Download & Install of Sublime Text Editor
- Project Walkthrough
- Project Arrange Folder Content
- Project 8: Python Automation Project MPF.
- Project Walkthrough
- Project Solution
- Project 9: Python Automation Business Email List
- Part 3
- Project 10: Python Automation Twitter Chat Bot.
- part 1
- part 2
- part 3
- Pygame: Making Games With Python.
- Pygame Module Overview Part1
- Pygame Module Overview Part2
- Pygame Module Overview Part3
- Project 11: Pong Game in Python Using Pygame.
- Pong Game Part 1: Create The Pong Display With The Middle Line
- Pong Game Part 2: Adding The Two Paddles
- Pong Game Part 3: Adding Bouncing Ball
- Pong Game Part 4: Adding Score System
- Pong Game Part 5: Adding Game Sound System
- Project 12: Flappy Bird Game Using Pygame
- Flappy Bird Game Overview
- Adding Background and Base
- Adding The Doubled lines of Pipes
- Adding The Moving Bird
- Use Collisions between The Bird & Other Game Objects
- Adjust The Bird Animation
- Adding The Score System
- Adding The Game Sounds
- Flask Web Framework.
- Flask Web Frame work Overview
- Project 13: Facebook Chat Bot Flask App.
- Facebook Developer App Creating And Downloading Ngrok.
- Facebook Chat App & Preset Messaging.
- Hooking and Runnig The FB ChatBot App Using Ngrok.
- Asked by Udemy Student Episode 1
- Bonus Section
- Bonus Lecture
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Time remaining or 820 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|