Python OOP – Object Oriented Programming for All Levels
Master Object Oriented Programming in Python with Step-by-Step Video Lectures, Projects, Exercises, Diagrams and More.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 1,144 students
Instructor(s): Tim Kaiser
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- The principles of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using Python
- Define instance attributes and class attributes. Learn their differences.
- Understand how classes work and how you can create instances from classes.
- How the elements of Object Oriented Programming work behind the scenes.
- Implement and call methods. Understand their purpose within classes.
- Practice key aspects of OOP such as Docstrings and Special Methods.
- Basic Python and programming knowledge (data types, variables, conditionals, loops, and functions).
- Basic knowledge of lists, tuples, and dictionaries is required to complete the mini projects.
- Python 3 and PyCharm, IDLE or any other Python IDE of your choice. PyCharm is used during the video lectures.
Learn Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python with mini projects, hands-on practice, and carefully designed visual explanations. Understand how the elements and abstract concepts of OOP work behind the scenes. Apply your knowledge to new scenarios.
Object Oriented Programming is Your Next Step Into the In-demand and Powerful World of Python
Create and work with classes and instances to write Python programs.
Understand how they work behind the scenes.
Learn when to use instance attributes vs. class attributes.
Implement and call methods. Understand their purpose.
Take advantage of the power of inheritance to avoid code repetition.
Use key concepts like Docstrings and Special methods in your programs
Add New Python Skills To Your Resume
Python is currently one of the most popular programming languages and its popularity keeps growing every year. It is used for real-world applications in various fields like data science, game development, web development, machine learning, artificial intelligence and many more. Learning object-oriented programming in Python is your next step into the powerful world of computing.
Object-oriented programming is key if you want to expand your computing skills and build sustainable and scalable programs. You must learn these concepts to implement data structures such as trees, charts, and linked lists.
Content & Overview
With high-quality video lectures that include graphics and animations, you will learn and work with these concepts:
The ‘self’ parameter
Who this course is for
- New developers who know the basics of Python and would like to expand their knowledge.
- Developers and Students who want to learn how to work with Object Oriented Programming.
- Self-taught developers who wish to dive into the world of Object Oriented Programming from the basics.
- Programmers who need to refresh their knowledge on this topic.
- Introduction: Python Object Oriented Programming
- Part I: Python Object Oriented Programming
- Part II: Python Object Oriented Programming
- Part III: Python Object Oriented Programming
- Part IV: Python Object Oriented Programming
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|