Quantum Computing Fundamentals with Microsoft Azure Quantum
Foundational Course for Quantum Computing and Quantum Programming using Microsoft Azure Quantum, Q#, CLI, VSC & Python.
Note: 4.5/5 (39 notes) 14,338 students
Instructor(s): Prince Patni
Last update: 2022-03-12
What you’ll learn
- Create and Execute Quantum Programs in Microsoft Azure
- Learn Quantum Computing and stay ahead of other Developers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Analysts, Physicists, Mathematicians & IT Professionals.
- Quantum Computing and Quantum Inspired Optimization
- Basics of Quantum Computing – Necessity of the hour, and its applications.
- Write Quantum Programs in Jupyter Notebooks embedded in Azure
- Write Quantum Programs using Azure CLI, & VS Code
- Run Quantum Programs in your Laptop/Computer as fast as a Quantum Computer
- No experience needed. We will start with the basics, and will learn everything you need to know to get started with doing Quantum Programming in Microsoft Azure.
Quantum computing is evolving quickly and the right time to learn it, is now ! There are many different technologies and development tools vying for your consideration. It can be challenging to know where to get started and how to optimally invest your resources.
As you start on your quantum journey, you should begin with exploring at your own pace, with the best quantum solutions providers (like Toshiba, IonQ etc.), right in your Computer, and initially for free, so you can experiment freely – but wait – is that possible ?? The Answer is — YES !!
Azure Quantum, the world’s first full-stack, public cloud ecosystem for quantum solutions, is now open for business. Developers, researchers, systems integrators, and customers can use it to learn and build solutions based on the latest innovations—using familiar tools in the most trusted public cloud.
So, get started with this course and learn to experiment with quantum hardware for free with the Azure Quantum Credits program. Start with the language and SDK that you’re most familiar with, such as Qiskit or Cirq Python packages, as well as explore the full-featured, built-for-quantum language, Q#. Build on code you’ve already written and work in your favorite development environment including free, hosted Jupyter notebooks.
Use this course to get ahead of the technology and be useful for the future. Companies like IBM, Microsoft, D-Wave, Google, Intel, Toshiba, Xanadu, Rigetti Computing, Zapata Computing are engaged in the development of quantum computing and are looking for people to work in this field. Demand is more, supply is less.
So, spend those few hours wisely, and learn this new technology, today !
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
This course can be completed over a Weekend.
Wonderful collection of useful resources are shared, that will be updated frequently.
All Doubts will be answered.
Most Importantly, Guidance is offered beyond the Tool – You will not only learn the Software, but important Quantum Programming principles.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Azure Quantum course.
Who this course is for
- Python & all Software Developers looking to advance their knowledge application to Quantum Computing field
- Developers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Analysts, Physicists, Mathematician IT Professionals, Big Data Developers, Machine Learning Developers etc.
- Quantum Computing enthusiasts
- Individuals looking to learn a new emerging technology called Quantum Computing and stay ahead in the curve.
- Microsoft Azure Practitioners who want to expand their portfolio with a new Technology.
- Introduction to Quantum Computing
- Understanding quantum computing
- Why use Quantum Computing?
- What can quantum computing be used for ?
- Quantum Computing History
- The process of quantum computing
- Quantum computers vs quantum simulators
- Glossary Terms 1
- Glossary Terms 2
- Glossary Terms 3
- Introduction to Quantum Programming
- What is a Quantum Program?
- The quantum programming language Q#
- Why Program in Q# for Quantum Computing?
- Introduction to Azure Quantum
- Azure Quantum Introduction
- The parts of Azure Quantum
- Azure Quantum Features
- Azure Quantum Applications
- Azure Quantum Workspace
- Azure Quantum Jobs
- Workflow of the Azure quantum software development
- Quantum cloud solutions available on Azure Quantum
- Setting up Azure Quantum to write Quantum Programs
- Creating an Account in Microsoft Azure
- Initializing Azure Quantum
- Installing Azure CLI & Visual Studio Code
- Adding VS Code Extension for QDK
- Writing your first Quantum Program & Next Steps
- Writing & Running your first Quantum Program
- Writing & Running your Second Quantum Program
- Jupyter Notebook Options in Azure Quantum
- Exploring Features in Quantum Workspace
- Using Azure CLI to create Quantum Workspace
- Q# Hello World in Visual Studio Code
- Q# Random No Generator in Visual Studio Code
- Quantum Inspired Optimization
- Introduction to Optimization
- Quantum Inspired Optimization
- Azure Quantum Optimization Techniques
- Where can quantum-inspired optimization be applied
- Resources and Closing Notes
- Resources to learn Quantum Programming
- Closing Notes
Time remaining or 292 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|