React.JS Crash Course: The Complete Course for Beginners
Create web apps that are robust, quick, user-friendly, and responsive.
Note: 4.0/5 (223 notes) 27,300 students
Instructor(s): Meta Brains
Last update: 2022-07-16
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to create amazing front-end UIs with React!
- Build a remarkably reusable system components for React
- Discover the React notion of components and props
- Create web apps that are robust, quick, user-friendly, and responsive
However, these frameworks and libraries are not always simple to understand, so we created this course. This course breaks down challenging ideas, making them easier to comprehend even for newcomers to the development field.
The course is enjoyable, engaging, and interactive, which means it does not consist of introductory lectures that go over your head but rather a more hands-on approach to the subject. The material is kept light and enjoyable by the clever and experienced educator. Essential learning tools such as quizzes and assignments are also included in the lesson to assist you in gaining a better understanding of the subject.
So What Exactly Is Covered in The Course?
· An overview of React and its fundamental ideas
· Discover what JSX is, how it works behind the scenes, and when to employ stateful and stateless components.
· Working with function and class-based components
· Importing and exporting React Modules
· Understanding how the render method works in detail
· React component lifecycle and multiple lifecycle methods.
· Using reusable components to create dynamic websites
· Creating an excellent operating structure for a project from the ground up will aid in its long-term maintenance.
What are You Waiting for? Become a top React developer today!
This course will push and challenge you to progress from being a complete novice in React to being among the top 10% of React developers.
It is, without a doubt, a complete online React JS course you won’t find anywhere else. This comprehensive guide will walk you through fundamental, intermediate, and advanced React JS subjects. You’ll also be working on various projects while learning all the skills needed to become a top React developer.
Who this course is for
- Web developers who are new to the area of web development and want to study the React JS web framework
- Web developers who wish to learn React JS from the ground up and advance in their careers
- Professionals are already familiar with web frameworks such as Angular or Vue and want to learn React JS
- Frontend Web Developers who want to learn React JS and alter their working technological domain
- Introduction to React.JS
- First React App
- JSX In React.JS
- Styling Components Hooks
- Inline and Internal Styling in React.JS
- Template literals in React.JS
- Components in React.JS
- Props in React.JS
- Hooks in Reacts.JS
- First Project (Part 1)
- First Project (Part 2)
- Hierarchy rendering & advanced hooks
- Understanding hierarchy in React.JS
- Conditional rendering
- useEffect Hook in React.JS
- Linking in react-router-dom
- Handling Error Pages with react-router-dom
- Using the useNavigate() hook
- Building a Calculator App
- Building a Calculator – Part 1
- Building a Calculator – Part 2
- Using the Pokémon API
- Building a Restful API in React.JS – Part 1
- Building a Restful API in React.JS – Part 2
- Building a Restful API in React.JS – Part 3
- Using array.map() inside JSX elements
- How to use Material UI in React.JS
Time remaining or 702 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|